[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

with
    pre-releases devs shouldn't have to update their mods. I mean its a
    pre-release there will likely be many of them. I think sengir ranted
    about this somewhere on the bc forums.

If there are not any changes in API, I don't see problem with updating for pre-releases. It's not like minecraft where you have to deobscufate code each time with new release.

• Pre release main mod is good thing for addon developers, i wrote about it in "discussion section". New version already ported, but i working on new cool items in addon. I will finish it as soon as posible

Any hint on the new items you're adding?

• with pre-releases devs shouldn't have to update their mods. I mean its a pre-release there will likely be many of them. I think sengir ranted about this somewhere on the bc forums.

Some mods rarely fully release, especially BC, last full release was ~half a year a go, lots and lots of changes since then, some mods do update to betas / pre. This is especially a pain when either the base mod, or the addon that uses base mod has an api, api version mismatch issues ensue. Sometimes these addons utilize multiple apis, compounding problems even further. So should addons to addons update to the latest dev builds of all their dependencies daily? Certainly not, however, should every addon that utilizes the BC api be stuck on 1.2.5 still? I think not.

• There are plenty of mods that use the BC32x API and are working just fine with it and Minecraft 1.4.2. My own unreleased mod is one of them. "Official" release for some things happens so far apart, you just have to either not do your addon mod, or just roll with it and release it as a beta.

I can't wait to get my hands on a 1.4.2 release of this mod. This and the advanced machines original 1.6b version addons are the only things keeping me from moving my server over to 1.4.2. :)

• Please update this mod, I want the Ultimate Solar Helmet 8o

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Pre release main mod is good thing for addon developers, i wrote about it in "discussion section". New version already ported, but i working on new cool items in addon. I will finish it as soon as posible

Just letting you know, I am eagerly waiting on your awesome mod. Hope you add lots of cool new features!

• Чувак, ты крут. :)
    Правда, костюм действительно очень дорогой, надо убить кучу еЭ и времени на материю (да и других материалов нехило так). В основном все тратится на солярку для шлема, на нагрудник терпимо.

• Addon is updated !
    ChangeLog:
    + Updated to Minecraft 1.4.2 and IC 1.108
    + Added ultimate tool in game - "Vajra". Based on real device. The principle of work is based on destruction of intermolecular bonds with the microwave magnetic field. It's breaks any block in game with one hit (exclude bedrock).
    + Added "middle game" items (advanced lappack, advanced diamond drill, advanced chainsaw)
    + Superconductor added in Forge OreDictionary (as "itemSuperconductor")
    + All items added as fully charged in IC2 creative tab

• Nice!

After quick test, I have a request for Varya:

It's great tool for quickly removing massive amounts of blocks, but it really fails on the precision territory. So why not make it when you are sneaking, it only mines one block at a time (you have to press mouse button for each block). That way you don't have worry about mining half of your house, because you hold button 10ms longer than needed.

• Nice!

It's great tool for quickly removing massive amounts of blocks, but it really fails on the precision territory. So why not make it when you are sneaking, it only mines one block at a time (you have to press mouse button for each block). That way you don't have worry about mining half of your house, because you hold button 10ms longer than needed.

Or possibly add in different Modes similar to the Mining laser:

- Half Speed? (Advanced Diamond Drill)
    - Full Speed (Instant Break)
    - Single Block (1 Block per Click)

~spocane

• Nice!

hey you stole my tools :/ hahhahah only joking :D love this mod, really nice job :D

No, i think about this tool very long, but not have time to realize that :) In next versions i will try to add "mining mode" in tools.

• No, i think about this tool very long, but not have time to realize that :) In next versions i will try to add "mining mode" in tools.

hahahah i though so :D well modes for tools will be cool :D

• The new Tech 3 (?) tools are so goddamn awesome!

33% faster for 100% more energy usage. Good deal without them being op!

And the new drill is so awesome for removing gravel and grassblocks! Yay!

Really good job!