[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• (Continuing my suggestion) And there could be special blocks that you could make that would be able to contain this liquid without freezing, it would be in the recipe for the Dewar and some kinda cryo-tank that would be in the "Freezer"

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Why would one want to grief with something that is so expensive when they have TNT and lava? So negative... so so negative...

Edit: And pickaxes and axes and water (gosh, look at how many inexpensive grieving methods) and fire and sand and gravel. Need I go on?

Pluggins. Need I to say more ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• How about a block which will take a specific item away from a player within a small range when a redstone signal is applied? This could be really cool for things like charging your lappack when walking into your base, or giving you a screwdriver when you walk in and taking it away when you walk out of the maintenance area. I think it could have some really awesome uses. Also maybe a way to get your armor back from evil zombies that pick it up when you die? :P
    All at the cost of some power though, of course. Maybe it could even use overclockers to extend the range of it.

• I know this will get buried, but I have a good suggestion to make. Iridium Armour, but not tools. You can decide the stats iridium armour should have, but I was thinking same enchanting power as gold, and let it protect from all potions. The downside, is that it offers NO protection against normal physical damage. The other downside should be that you have to wear the whole set in order to have such protection.

Should you accept this mission, there is a second, even more optional objective. That is to allow iridium armour to be remolded. First, you smelt a piece of the armour back into an iridium blob. Then you combine it, with a ceramic mold, crafted using 5 brick blocks in a U shaped pattern. This gives you 4 iridium plates. You can either do this with undamaged iridium armour, or with 2 or more pieces of this armour that equal a full damage bar combined. Exploit free I think.

• i guess the ores won't spawn in ExtraBiomesXL?
    could this be implemented? shouldn't take too long to code...

List of People I know who didn't blew up a machine from Advanced Machines addon by wiring them to MV: { }

Yay math exam is soon... lots of fun... "you love taylor approximation with parameters" *beat head with stick*

• Too bad your super conductors don't work with Sentimel's, I'll bug him to add support in his recipes.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• GT, if there's one thing I like very much about your mod, it's the industrial grinder and blast furnace. For their multiblock structure and badass looks. :D Having said that, industrial electrolyzer and industrial centrifuge are single blocks. Any plans on making them a part of some badass multiblock structures so that they're able to work?
    Also, there is no way (as far as I'm concerned) to check how many UUms are in the UUM-assembler. Do you plan on adding (or is there already) any way to check how many uums are inside?

Obligatory note: sorry if my questions were already answered somewhere in this 150-page monstrosity of a thread. :rolleyes:

Luckbot: Greg's ores spawn in ExtraBiomes. I quarried ruby from underneath savanna, for example. ;)

• Official Post

After 10 days of "vacation" i'm back. Here i am for another suggestion (that will be probably denied/not possible).

Suggestion : Allow Electric translocators/buffers/sorters/stuff that output up to 32EU/t within its output sides accept Transformer Upgrades [To increase Transfer rate to 128EU/t and 512EU/t and (maybe) overclocker upgrades [Increase speed of transfering items].
    If They were able to transfer infinite amounts of energy in 32EU packets it would be nice as they could be used as cables.
    [And after that apply transformers to increase packet back to 512 EU/p]

OR

Allow the crafting of "MV/HV Electric Translocators/buffers...you got it" which can transfer up to 128\512EU/t allowing higher tier machines to be powered through them.

• Official Post

I know this will get buried

*takes shovel*
    *digs out Dirtblocks*
    *throws it in the hole*
    *shovels Dirt back*

Or short, no Iridium Armor.

i guess the ores won't spawn in ExtraBiomesXL?
    could this be implemented? shouldn't take too long to code...

They already spawn in EXBL.

GT, if there's one thing I like very much about your mod, it's the industrial grinder and blast furnace. For their multiblock structure and badass looks. :D Having said that, industrial electrolyzer and industrial centrifuge are single blocks. Any plans on making them a part of some badass multiblock structures so that they're able to work?

Electrolyzer and Centrifuge are basic Machines. These wont need large Structures. But pretty much all the upcoming Machines will need that.

Also, there is no way (as far as I'm concerned) to check how many UUms are in the UUM-assembler. Do you plan on adding (or is there already) any way to check how many uums are inside?

The UUM-Assembler implements IQuantumChest, also it can show the Informations about that on Nuclear Controls Information Panels.

Suggestion : Allow Electric translocators/buffers/sorters/stuff that output up to 32EU/t within its output sides accept Transformer Upgrades [To increase Transfer rate to 128EU/t and 512EU/t and (maybe) overclocker upgrades [Increase speed of transfering items].

Speed Increase of Itemtransfer is impossible, without Lag. Also its directional, what means that some Directions, like SOUTH, WEST or DOWN have instant Speed (dont know for sure if its with these Directions), while the others have to wait a second for transfer.

Transformer Upgrades, sounds reasonable.

• Official Post

Did you miss this? or just not like the idea?
    [Addon][SMP][IC² 1.106, 1.107, 1.108 and 1.109] GregTech-Addons: Taking Industry to a whole new Level of complexity!
    Because i think it'd b really cool.

Wasnt there already an Equipmatron-Addon for that, or was that just a very detailed Suggestion back in the good old days?

And I dont miss Suggestions. I just dont make comments about every single Suggestion.

• The UUM-Assembler implements IQuantumChest, also it can show the Informations about that on Nuclear Controls Information Panels.

I asked as a player and got treated as a modder. 8) So it implements IQuantumChest and I suppose I could hack into your code and call the getStoredItemData() method. No biggie. :whistling: But I asked from the player's perspective. There is no (assuming I don't plan on using Nuclear Controls) way *in game* to check how many UUMs are inside the assembler, am I correct? Maybe you could squeeze in a piece of info on the assemblers gui? But there's not much room left (assuming you won't make the gui bigger)... So, maybe a tooltip? You know, hovering the mouse over the uum (or even the GregTech logo, that would be even nicer ^^ ) and it shows you the number of :Matter:.

Also (but I have to check it with the latest version), I had some troubles making the assembler save the glowstone block recipe in its memory. I have no idea why, whenever I selected the glowstone block, it appeared in the respective recipe slot but disappeared as soon as I closed and reopened the assembler's gui. Haven't had that problem with any other recipe.
    Sorry to bother you if that issue was already fixed, as I said, I haven't checked it with the latest version yet.

• And I dont miss Suggestions. I just dont make comments about every single Suggestion.

True, he has taken in account of some of my suggestions before without his imput or a comment, and some of those have been added.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Can you make it so that sodium can be used instead of potassium in the saltpeter recipe? Because Peru saltpeter(Sodium Nitrate, as opposed to Potassium Nitrate) works much the same as regular saltpeter. Also, can you make chloride (should be chlorine, btw) throwable to have an effect like a splash potion of poison 3? Also, might want to consider renaming wolframium to just wolfram, it's more correct.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• I have a personal request. As you know Greg, my name is on the capelist. I know its unlikely, but would you be willing to compile the latest version without my name on that list? Because on my singleplayer games, I prefer to use Denoflions HD Capes and Skins mod. Your capes override his. If you compiled this special version just for me, I would be very grateful.

• hi,
    I think that the rock cutter is too powerful, with 1 hour of mining, I get almost 1 full gold chest of redstone :S and its too easy to maintain (electricity only)

There's usually one on the horizon with far view distance. Also try Rei's Minimap.

Edit: Quoted the wrong post, I meant to quote the one where Greg said asteroids were hard to find.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• on the LN2 topic, it has some very nice industrial uses, but reactor coolant is not one of them. Generally the coolant for a reactor is used for heat exchange, for transfering the heat over to water for steam. This means that LN2 (which is about 77K or so) would be a very very bad idea for use in a nuclear reactor coolant. A much better idea would be gaseous helium (which is one of the choices for some Gen IV gas cooled fast reactors)

• I can't imagine a machine with only one purpose. I've already suggested it, but what about a "Rolling Compressor" that could turn Sugar Canne into Paper + BioFuel, would make 1 carbon plate for 3 Coal Dust etc ... But, that couldn't be the same machine as the "Sawmill". This one needs to be low-tech, and able to produce some Energy via byproducts and making you save some ressources by "efficient crafting".

Doh, forgot about wood pulp. I agree, a machine with only one purpose would be silly. Well, whatever you come up with I'm sure will be epic.

• I know that Forge supposedly will keep ores that are the same compatible with mods that use them, but I wanted to make sure. Does this mod works with Metallurgy 2?