[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• On the topic of inter-universe gates, why not use the following as a base for designing the volume to pass thru for transit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wurmloch.jpg

This would basically look like a sphere (i guess could use a cube in minecraft). The generator should probably be a 3-D assembly around the active volume. You could make the generator scalable, so any sized wormhole can be constructed, but say have the power requirement scale with the cube of the radius, thereby making it extremely expensive to run a wormhole to move a large ship, but not so expensive to make a small, turtle sized wormhole.

• Second Confirmation. That option "Animations=false" does not work very well. The animation continues... (it seems problematic when I start my world, the mod ignore the config)

• Keep crashing when trying to view recipes with nei , dusts. example
    go search for sapphire uses then sapphire dust and boom "shutting down internal server " then a java nullpointer.
    how can i fix this?
    i have the latest NEI and CCC
    and i saw a comment from other pages saying that using CCC .11 will fix it but .11 is for 1.4.2

go search for sapphire uses then sapphire dust and boom "shutting down internal server " then a java nullpointer.
    how can i fix this?
    and i saw a comment from other pages saying that using CCC .11 will fix it but .11 is for 1.4.2

Post the problem in NEI forum. They are having a lot of problems in general with the latest versions.

• Official Post

Second Confirmation. That option "Animations=false" does not work very well. The animation continues... (it seems problematic when I start my world, the mod ignore the config)

Animations=false just prevents Render Updates from unneccessary aminations from happening. If another Mod (IC²s Machines when turning ON/OFF for example) causes such updates, then its doing the same as without that Config.

how can i fix this?

Well I'm using CCC 0.6.11 and NEI 1.4.2.10 on MC 1.45 and they are working just fine.

Though I did just check chickenbones link for old versions and it does claim it's for MC 1.42, probably a copy paste error though...

how can i fix this?

I'm using CCC 0.6.11 and NEI 1.4.2.10 without any problem, and it's for mc 1.4.5

• Post the problem in NEI forum. They are having a lot of problems in general with the latest versions.

it just happens with gregtech recipes ...
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    2012-12-13 15:56:38 [INFO] [STDERR] at um.c(SourceFile:84)
    2012-12-13 15:56:38 [INFO] [STDERR] at bbt.a(RenderItem.java:227)
    2012-12-13 15:56:38 [INFO] [STDERR] at bbt.b(RenderItem.java:320)
    2012-12-13 15:56:38 [INFO] [STDERR] at auy.a(GuiContainer.java:363)
    2012-12-13 15:56:38 [INFO] [STDERR] at auy.a(GuiContainer.java:113)
    2012-12-13 15:56:38 [INFO] [STDERR] at bac.b(EntityRenderer.java:1147)

• Just a small question.

Most machines do have internal storages, do they?

Would you mind giving out information about how much internal storage they have, or even implement a GUI-thingy that shows us how much energy-they store.

• How does Electrolyzed water cell put into the electrolyzer give HCells? That doesn't make sense. Electrolyzing water will IRL give hidrogen and oxygen, not electrolyzing already electrolyzed cells.
    The recipe should be like this: 6 water cells --Electrolyzer--> 4x H-Cell + O2 Cell + Electrolyzed Water Cell

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• You know that FTB uses Version 2.03? Tungsten Ingots didnt even exist back then.

Oh sorry, wolfram cells. As far as i know, wolfram and tungsten are the same (hence the "W" on the periodic table)

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• How does Electrolyzed water cell put into the electrolyzer give HCells? That doesn't make sense. Electrolyzing water will IRL give hidrogen and oxygen, not electrolyzing already electrolyzed cells.
    The recipe should be like this: 6 water cells --Electrolyzer--> 4x H-Cell + O2 Cell + Electrolyzed Water Cell

Maybe the idea is something like this:

Water cell(with bacteria and other impurity) --(electrolyze)--> Pure Oxygenated Water (Electrolyzed water cell) --(further process)--> Hydrogen+Oxygen..