[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• ID's?

If you want real ID's that won't conflict until probably 1000 updates later, check my profile, there is a complete list of ID's I'm using.

• Quote from GregoriusT

I draw them as soon as I need them, as most of my Ideas are getting implemented directly, including the Textures, and since my Addon adds so much Stuff every major Update its quite impossible to make Texturepacks.

There are some pink Fields next to the Generators and above the Superconductor Wire. I use these only for Machine Textures, so you could make a Default Texture for them, which is not just ugly Pink. I know Texture-Pack-Makers have a hard time with my often updating Addon. I apologize for that.

I wouldnt say impossible, but a major pita.

• 4x Nikolite ore = 1 diamond dust = OPed :P trust me on this lol

Isn't it 1 tiny dust? so it would require 16 nickolite ore to equal one diamond dust, which is somewhat limited in it's uses. Afaik you cannot automate the mining of blocks of nickolite (or any other drop block) I'd say that it is pretty darn balanced. especially as they occur around the same layers. I have way too many diamonds as it is on my playthrough.

• Official Post
    Quote from Kane Hart

4x Nikolite ore = 1 diamond dust = OPed :P trust me on this lol

Considering the amount of stuff diamond is needed, it is not that op, and mining nikolite ores by hand takes a long time if using a rockcutter.

• Playing 2.72c (awesome btw. Thx Greg) iron dust and coal dust in a 1520K blast furnace is making refined iron, not steel (a MC 1.4.5 version was just making steel). Looking through NEI, it appears that there are no receipies for the 3 version of steel (ignots) around except from block or steel dust. Is this an expected change?

• Some of you have been talking about Blutricity to eu, how is this done exactly?
    I know you can transfer Bt-Mj with her engine, but how about Mj-eu?
    Unless the electric engine has changed, i am a tad flummuxed lol.
    (also, is there info on her engine's conversion rates?)
    Loving the new additions greg, furthermore, i am very curious as to what this game you are making is about.
    Anything by you i am sure i would love :)

Hi mate if you look at the Transformers addon for ic2 that is what you need it gives more engines and has higher powered MJ Generators ( forget the exact name ) that converts MJ to IC2

RP2 to MJ to IC2

but i do not think there is IC2 to RP2 thats the only link missing or even MJ to RP2 ( blue electric ) but the wind turbines make a lot of Blue Electric by using the windmills in RP2 PR6 and using the RP2 HV 10k Transformer you can build the windmill really high.

• If you're on a server without a dedicated conversion mod, you can also use magma crucibles and geothermal generators, if you don't mind a 60% inefficiency (it's 1 MJ=1EU instead of the usual 1MJ=2.5 EU) or MFFS (if you have forcicium)

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• The cool new feature isn´t Sengir´s Suggestion, as I can´t craft it and can´t find it in the Configs.
    Maybe it is a hidden hidden thing?
    I will test a bit now!
    By the way, do you know how less Lag there is when a Server with me and my Friend and Mc with Me runs on my Computer?

• Is there a way to make diesel without traincraft?
    I don't particularly like that mod since it's rather useless in comparison to Railcraft, and I'd rather not have to activate it just to get sustainable super-fuel...

• Suggestion: Please make an item/block thingy which will prevent Cables from connecting to machines. This would be really helpful.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Playing 2.72c (awesome btw. Thx Greg) iron dust and coal dust in a 1520K blast furnace is making refined iron, not steel (a MC 1.4.5 version was just making steel). Looking through NEI, it appears that there are no receipies for the 3 version of steel (ignots) around except from block or steel dust. Is this an expected change?

Having the same issue as Xarses. Able to create steel via a RailCraft blast furnace; however the industrial blast furnace is creating refined iron versus steel for the steel recipe.

EDIT: Disregard below. I'm blind and missed the panes. Texture packs go! :/

On an unrelated (to the above) note; placing the correct (expensive recipe) components for a solar panel (with solar panels enabled with the expensive recipe flag set) is not creating a solar panel. No item ID conflicts that I'm aware of (no NPEs or anything amiss in the log files that I can see reading through it). If someone can confirm or deny using 2.73a I would appreciate it.

• Isn't it 1 tiny dust? so it would require 16 nickolite ore to equal one diamond dust, which is somewhat limited in it's uses. Afaik you cannot automate the mining of blocks of nickolite (or any other drop block) I'd say that it is pretty darn balanced. especially as they occur around the same layers. I have way too many diamonds as it is on my playthrough.

Oh using Nikolite is a rather cheap way to get Diamonds. You need 1 Nicolite for 1 Tiny Dust. So every 4 Nikolite you get a Pile of Diamond-Dust. And Mining it is not really slow. A Silk-Touch Pick is a lot faster than the Rockcutter and not that hard to get. Also it would make a lot more sense to get Redstone as a secondary product. I would suggest making the grinding-recipe produce 10 Nikolite, 1 Redstone and 1 Tiny Pile of Glowstone-Dust.