[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Pumping milk from cows? :huh: That sounds strange. But the redpower deployer "extracts" milk from cows

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Hey, Greg would you consider making a silktouch BuildCraft quarry? If not, anyone know a modder who likes to do random stuff like that?

On a related note, could you make the rockcutter be usable in miners, giving a 50% increase in EU usage, but silktouch? (maybe not 50%, but definitely a decent increase) It would be very helpful for some people.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Hi guys, I have been using this addon, it's very awesome HAYO-ish.

I have a question, how does the Fusion Reactor work? I know from NEI/GLaD-OS/ComputerCube that you have to supply it a total amount of energy, 2 elements and depending on the fusion type it will output or take in energy.

But can somebody give me all the details, what happens every tick, how much EU is needed to actually jumpstart the reactor (I set up one in a test world using ³He + ²D fusion, and the reactor started producing energy before I supplied 60M EU).

• I would love one of these, then I can stick my Camerupt next to it and have infinite lava :D

0_0 I was not expecting to see a Pokemon fan in a physicist.... Actually, that'd be a good idea and an experiment once I get into modding (I've been procrastinating a little too much) Annnnnnnd, I already have ideas swirling around. Where'd my notepad go? *wanders off*

• Does this help?

Not really, as it doesn't explain what happens every tick. I know how to set the reactor up. Maybe I should make my question clearer:

I can't think up of all the questions, but I'll edit it in when I remember.

Also, quick idea. Billboards! Hayo-ish signs powered by electricity!

Where does the EU it takes in go to? Its internal buffer, or is it consumed immediately?

To answer your first three questions, it outputs half of the produced EUs, it takes in half of the produced EUs into its internal storage, when the storage fills, it outputs all of the EUs, no additional energy is required following the first reaction, but I believe you can also input additional energy.

Also, it would help if the wiki was edited to say which face are the EU-input and EU-output. I'm not sure which faces do the "Lampsides" and "HV-Outputfacings" refer to.

It has been a while since I set one up (creative), if I remember correctly, EUs go out the sides with 3 dots, and the input is the two sides with one big circle.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• To answer your first three questions, it outputs half of the produced EUs, it takes in half of the produced EUs into its internal storage, when the storage fills, it outputs all of the EUs, no additional energy is required following the first reaction, but I believe you can also input additional energy.

It has been a while since I set one up (creative), if I remember correctly, EUs go out the sides with 3 dots, and the input is the two sides with one big circle.

Thanks. Now to set up a computer program! By the way, is the side of the supercondensator with the dot on it is the input when un-redstoned?

• Thanks. Now to set up a computer program! By the way, is the side of the supercondensator with the dot on it is the input when un-redstoned?

The side with the dot is the output..

Btw, you don't need the supercondensator for fusion reactor, just connect superconductor wires directly from the output of the fusion reactor and then connect your superconductor wires to 16 HV transformers and then to glass fibres and lastly to your storage unit (better try it in creative :D)

• The side with the dot is the output..

Btw, you don't need the supercondensator for fusion reactor, just connect superconductor wires directly from the output of the fusion reactor and then connect your superconductor wires to 16 HV transformers and then to glass fibres and lastly to your storage unit (better try it in creative :D)

:D Sure I'll try it out - it's my test world after all and I haven't read the wiki page just yet. [/sarcasm]

Oh, and is it intended that the AESU has no redstone behaviour?

• Suggestion to the main post:
    Add a version number beside the mod spotlight, to show which one is the most recent.

Greg could you please add the ability to compress coal into a coal storage block and also allow coal blocks to be burned?

I doubt he'll implement it, because one of the two reasons:

• Coal is not hayo-ish enough to deserve a storage block that prevents mob spawning.
    • Why would anybody end up having loads of that stuff? Even without GT, you'd have to use coal for Coke Ovens, Turtles, :Solar Panel: and throwing into a :Generator:. With GT, there's also the centrifuge.
  • Suggestion to the main post:
    Add a version number beside the mod spotlight, to show which one is the most recent.

I agree with you. But if you read the Important things section, he will not do that... don't know why (a simple script can do it automatically, and dropbox link problem can be solved linking a DIR/FOLDER containing the file instead linking an exact file name)

• I have an idea, not sure if it's been said before. Some type of high tier item that allows you to scan your surrounding areas and it will give some type of idea of what ores are around you. It would obviously have to be somewhat expensive to make and use, but it would be great to have this ability, and it could be worked into high tech stuff easily. And it would make manually mining more worth it even at higher tech levels

• I have an idea, not sure if it's been said before. Some type of high tier item that allows you to scan your surrounding areas and it will give some type of idea of what ores are around you. It would obviously have to be somewhat expensive to make and use, but it would be great to have this ability, and it could be worked into high tech stuff easily. And it would make manually mining more worth it even at higher tech levels

you can do that with IC2, you get a numeric value about the ores in the actual chunk

You mean something like this? :OD Scanner:

There's even a recipe for it! Simply go to http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=OV_Scanner to find out more details.

@Franco What I meant was to add the version of GregTech the mod was spotlighted in next to each spotlight, allows people to see how recent the spotlight is.

• I meant more something that will say "There are traces of iron, bauxite and gold" or even the elements which make them up. Ov scanners arent the best, and knowing how gregtech does it, itll be oredictionary working and amazing :D