• Just do like RP2 with batteries, but with some limits to keep FPS alive.

Best way to implement storage controller block that link every storage inside 5cube into single entity with shared storage, this will allow lots of fun with batboxes (125 batboxes acting like single block).

• Not sure if it's the same bug, but it looks too close to create a separate topic.

E.Net won't break if you move its parts with frames. So if I want to charge the MFE on my mining platform and then move it away from the base, it will still receive EU from wind towers on my base.
    It's getting fixed once I reload the world.

• Ok, so, can we hope to have a bugfix ?
    I still want to make a 'good guide to industrial craft', but can't do it because of unstable energy network.
    i can se 1.97, but ... it's a bad way =)
    And my subscribers force me to feed them with videos.

• Hello.

After massive testing, here is what i can tell so far;
    the problem is that, for the game (SSP AND SMP both reacting the same), cables are not really destroyed, or connection is still existing. It does that with some BLOCKS too.

Here are several bugs you can totally reproduce :
    place a machine that receives a too high input, it will explode... an infinite number of times. Even with cables removed. Only a removal of the source of the input, or placing accordingly transformers then cables again can stop the permanent explosions.

Another consequence is that a mffs (forcefield core), for example, will drain constantly E.U. slowly... ...even if you removed that very mffs.
    Nasty.

In general, it seems there's a problem at "updating blocks" when a player is doing something.

I found this bug on cpy server, and after 2 hours of constant testing, including in solo player, we noticed IC2 1.103 version was the cause (tested on his test server with 2 ported builds, then on solo player with ONLY IC2 1.103). It doesn't happen at all in 1.97 version.

• place a machine that receives a too high input, it will explode... an infinite number of times.

Interesting. Is it wrong that I just got a trap idea?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• The same happened to me, power goes to my Mass Fab even though I destroyed the cable connected to it.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Interesting. Is it wrong that I just got a trap idea?

Not at all, its actually toggleable too lol

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• There will be no 1.103b release.

I dont know why, but here is a simple statement.

The question is only why a fixed bug will not become a release in 3 weaks?

Maybe they loose the sources of any MC1.2.5 version. Any other answer will be a shame.

• Ah ok, thanks for the link. I'll just go back to 1.97 while i wait for redpower to update to 1.3.2.

• We actually lost means to build it, and the 1.3 side is getting complicated because even being very specific about removing the TE on block removal still results in ghosts for 10% of the userbase.

No problem.

But for the future please keep in mind that people who have a server need stable mods. This means that they will later update to actual MC versions but also will give new items or anything else to the player.

There is no need to update a MOD like IC² in 2-3 weaks. We love IC² and remain faithful.

IC² 1.106 is happy Bug testing and understanding the new MOD system, but actual real playable is only MC 1.2.5 with hopefully bugfree MOD's.

Is there a chance to build a small group debugging 1.103 while the main group support and prog for MC 1.3.2 ?

Greatz
    Mo3pp3l

• Привет, Россия!
    I have same issue: I created a :Reactor: , and connect him with glass fibre cable. He's dissapeared (and MFSu too), and even without cable MFSu exploding.
    Machines drains energy to exploding, I scared at the first time... But in video I am lolled out, спасибо, автор.

• I just had the most annoying version of that bug when I accidentally connected the output of my MFSU to my machine set (Macerator, Furnace, the usual stuff). Lucky me realized in time that I did it as no machine so far drew power, so none exploded, so I quickly cut the line apart.

But from that point on every time I tried to use a machine it exploded. After the second explosion, I decided to dismantle the machine and used my wrench: the machine exploded. So I decided to dismantle the MSFU first, then the next machine, and it exploded. With the MFSU in my pocket. Once all machines had exploded I realized that even the Batbox was still transmitting all its power to the MFSU in my pocket! And if tried to place any new machine anywhere on the no longer existing line it instantly exploded as well.

Had to restart the server to get rid of that. -.-