1.4.4, 1.4.5 and 1.4.5b (released 1.4.5). Pick your poison, it's all going to work the same because we don't use the effect renderer.
Requires latest Forge!
Please post bugs specific to this test build in the bugtracker. Sadly I can't add new versions to it so find a way to improvise.
- - Fixed Ore Dictionary usage
- - Rough fix to energy storage blocks not emitting redstone
- - Fixed electric armor absorbing void, poison, starving and other damage it should not absorb
- - Fixed placing levers on transformers and storage blocks
- - Fixed block shearing with a Chainsaw not using your batpack
- - Fixed Electric Hoe and Nano Saber unable to mine blocks
- - Fixed drills unable to mine anvils
- - Fixed Nano Sabers activating for 1 tick when depleted
- - Rough fix to a Mining Pipe duplication bug
- - Fixed placing torches and rails on top of Scaffolds
- - Fixed anvil repair for tools and armor. Repair bronze tools/armor with a Bronze Ingot and Composite Armor with an Advanced Alloy
- - Fixed the Plantball recipe with Rubber Saplings
- - Fixed Epic Squeeze and Pink Blob achievements
- - Items requiring water buckets or cells are now craftable using capsules and other containers registered with the Forge liquid API
- - Scaled Wither and Poison removal to the potion's level
- - Radiation poisoning can kill you
- - Bronze and Uranium blocks can be used as beacon base