[1.4.5] Open Beta v1.109

Can someone help me with this crash

Probably, simple solution, delete ID resolver.

EDIT: This probably belongs in its own thread, like you just had.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Alright, so someone else told me to delete the buildcraft config. I don't know where that is. Oh, and I tried your method and got a different crash.

• Alright, so someone else told me to delete the buildcraft config. I don't know where that is. Oh, and I tried your method and got a different crash.

Could you post that one? It's probably an id conflict error.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Oh, and how do I change ID's? ID Resolver I guess doesn't work with Beta.

• Just like I thought, this line

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 3001 is already occupied by shadow.mods.metallurgy.utility.LargeTNT@10f3801 when adding betterworld.Roof.Corners.BlockCorners@2606b8

means that Metallurgy is holding the spot 3001 with LargeTNT and betterworld is trying to override it, you have to go into the config of Metallurgy and change spot 3001 to something under 4096, or do that in betterworld, and repeat until errors stop

• It also seems to be conflicting with forestery and buildcraft too. I am not sure how to open the config file (which file is the config one). Oh, and they don't open with textedit.

• It also seems to be conflicting with forestery and buildcraft too. I am not sure how to open the config file (which file is the config one). Oh, and they don't open with textedit.

Your best bet is to use a program like "Notepad++"

• Your best bet is to use a program like "Notepad++"

I think he was talking about not being able to open mod files with his text editing program, I told him how to edit the config files over PMs.

• RichardG i have an Reactor Request:
    I want to add electric components that use energy to run.
    I already addet one but the lowest value what you can remove from the reactor output is 5 eu/tick (reactor.addOutput(-1)) but i want to add Components which only use one eu.
    Also this components only work when you place them after the uranium cells.

An simple solution what comes in my mind is to buffer the output for one tick (Tick0 -> Output 0; Tick1 -> Output Tick0; Tick2 -> Output Tick1; Tick3 -> Output Tick2 ...)
    Then add a api function to alter this. (reactor.setEUBuffer(reactor.getEUBuffer()-2)

Greetz Fenrir

• Official Post

I already addet one but the lowest value what you can remove from the reactor output is 5 eu/tick (reactor.addOutput(-1)) but i want to add Components which only use one eu.

Its the same request as mine. I just hack into the IC²-Config to achieve this, what makes EU-Changing components from other Addons 5 times less consuming.

At least IC² will have Sounds in the next Update, unless cpw lies.

• I am not 100% certain if this is an IC issue or a Forestry issue, however, when trying to make plantballs using leaves, only the generic leaves dropped by rubber trees seem to work. Any leaves from other trees (Oak, Jungle) don't work for the recipe. Any ideas as to if this is an IC issue or Forestry issue, and what to do to resolve it? Thanks!

what to do to resolve it? Thanks!

Yeah, wait until next version, that is a known bug, it has already been fixed and reported many times

• Ahhh, understood. I had looked through to see if it had been, but I guess that I just looked over it somehow. Blame it on lack of sleep/caffiene! :)

Thanks. :)

Yeah, wait until next version, that is a known bug, it has already been fixed and reported many times

• Somebody know if cooling cell was replaced by other type of cell or if it was removed?
    I can't produce cooling cell and I need some for the Integrated heat disperser.