[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• If the dirt minerals are going to be implanted, I'd like to suggest an industrial industrial centrifuge/ production (industrial) centrifuge/ bulk centrifuge for centrifuging large amounts of centrifugable stuff at the same time and requiring waterproof pipes/liquiducts to be attached to put in the liquids and/or gasses that are produced by centrifuging.

• What about a silicon + oxygen = sand recipe?

2 silicon cells + 1 compressed air cell in, i don't know, a chemical combiner = 16 sand.

Or you could use an industrial blast furnace, and have the recipe produce glass instead of sand (which can be then macerated into sand)

Also, what about the use of Thaumcraft essentia as amplifier?

• We have all kinds of delicious plants, but I've seen nothing that allows growing lapis. It feels like too much to grow it directly, but I think it has potential with tiny piles of dust. I saw you did some work on cropcards with I don't now and it's your dust, so I'm pitching the idea to you. :D

Bluegrass - Tier X

Discovered by: ;)
    Keywords: Blue, Lapis, Wheat
    Drops: Tiny Pile of Lazurite Dust
    Special conditions: Planted over 3 lapis lazuli ores

Edit: Actually, I do like using the ores. Not blocks. The lazurite supply probably shouldn't grow exponentially without effort. In order to expand your lazurite farm, you'd have to Silk Touch new lapis ores. Plus no seed means they'd have to be successfully crossbred to get each new plant. Your thoughts?

• Hello greg sorry if it was already discussed but can you/do you plan to implement any kind of lights to gregtech-addon? If luminators get fixed or re-done they will always be kind of weak-short range lights.(and there is no way to turn off after they receive power :( )(yes there is Greg's Lighting as only alternative but i hope for something between those 2)
    thanks

• Official Post

Electric Lamps that look like Redpower 2 Lamps, but have Connected textures and take 1EU/t per lamp. they could also have a little more Range of light then Torches, making them worth the EU :D

• Suggestion: (I know this has been suggested before in other threads, but I want to see greg's opinion) Gregtech villagers that trade things for ridiculous prices. It's pretty straightforward.

• Official Post

Suggestion: (I know this has been suggested before in other threads, but I want to see greg's opinion) Gregtech villagers that trade things for ridiculous prices. It's pretty straightforward.

That's not nearly silly enough. There should be a chance they take your payment and run off dropping cobble :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• and make them require UUM or industrial credits. though I second the lamp suggestion, but I also suggest that they transfer power to each other.

• Official Post

maybe you require them to acquire the fusion reactor technology.
    For example one villager sells the blueprint, part 1 and other part 2 each costing a stack of UUM. Blueprints are player individual, so only one can learn them at a time.

• How about you add Chromite (FeCr2O4) as a new way to obtain Chrome because it is rather hard to get it now and there is no UUM recipe. Perhaps make it a bit more common than Iridium ore but still pretty rare.

• Titanium could stand to be a bit more common, though. right now I have less titanium than chrome. perhaps add ilmenite ore to the end? bauxite being the only source of it is kinda silly.

• Titanium could stand to be a bit more common, though. right now I have less titanium than chrome. perhaps add ilmenite ore to the end? bauxite being the only source of it is kinda silly.

So very much agree. Even if bauxite is rather common in the biomes it occurs in, it would be nice to have a bit more of it.
    Especially with all those ridiculously stupid recipes which involve it (replacing a steel machine hull with titanium, really... And a piston, LOLTITANIUMPISTON!)

EDIT: Oh, also, could you add the option for changing the EU per tick for specific recipes to the Advanced Recipe Config? I'd like to bring the various methane recipe times down by 50-125 seconds, though as it is now that's impossible without also reducing the EU required.
    Or, if it's more convenient code-wise, it would also be nice to have total EU used instead.

EDIT2: Also also, could you add lead as an alternative (but not a replacement) of copper in most nuclear recipes, such as reactor chambers and dual/quad cells.

• For convenience, how about adding an assembly machine recipe to remove upgrades, & make it take 120 seconds or longer. This would remove one of the upgrades in the following order: Overclocker, storage, transformer. This would discourage switching upgrades between machines & make it possible to fix mistakes concerning adding too many upgrades.

• For convenience, how about adding an assembly machine recipe to remove upgrades, & make it take 120 seconds or longer. This would remove one of the upgrades in the following order: Overclocker, storage, transformer. This would discourage switching upgrades between machines & make it possible to fix mistakes concerning adding too many upgrades.

A seperate upgrade module for the assembler would be better. Once upgraded with the Disassembly Module the (dis)assembler consumes 32EU/t for 10 minutes to remove an upgrade from a machine in the above order.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"