[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• There's no electricity in Better Than Wolves, you must be thinking of another mod.

It's also not supposed to be compatible with anything else; BtW is balanced around itself only. It has a specific Biomes O' Plenty plugin that generates terrain using only vanilla and BtW blocks, but that's as far as you can mod it: BtW-specific plugins.

• There's no electricity in Better Than Wolves, you must be thinking of another mod.

It's also not supposed to be compatible with anything else; BtW is balanced around itself only. It has a specific Biomes O' Plenty plugin that generates terrain using only vanilla and BtW blocks, but that's as far as you can mod it: BtW-specific plugins.

No I said resource wise. By that I mean I have stacks upon stacks of wood and steel by the time I finish BTW. So I can go straight to late electric age I only have to make 1 or two Bronze Age machines.

• Official Post

GT is first and foremost a tech mod, I think nerfing electrical age to require bronze age progression is enough :p

Besides, I plan on doing the wood/stone age stuff :D

• Official Post

Hey Greg, how about a thing like this ancient addon added? Or just any way of looking at the hidden stats of soil like air quality or nutrition.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Does it? Huh, never realised. :S The portable scanner doesn't look as cool as Agriculture's though :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You should do something like Forge Multipart did with there micro blocks. They put a config that you could put in an item ID in and then you could make it a micro block. Except for gregtech it would be machine covers.

• Please make all liquids place able in world using a machine like a liquid ejector.
    It would be fun having gigantic helium-plasma seas and lithium lakes.

• I would love to see that as well (In game liquids). Also, adding in matching ore blocks for all the current crushed ores would be very nice. Even if they are never used by GT it would allow Custom Ore Gen to place them, should one like.

• Please make all liquids place able in world using a machine like a liquid ejector.
    It would be fun having gigantic helium-plasma seas and lithium lakes.

Both would logically not exist, since helium-plasma will float into space and lithium will combust into lithium oxide.

• Except that GregTech has decided to implement a fairly large degree of science and logic, only altering to make balance.

You mean like plants that drop Coal? What does it hurt to have blocks for all the liquids? I assume Greg could whip them up in a short amount of time and it would allow for some VERY cool mystcraft worlds, like Mercury oceans. Yes, I am aware of how easily Mystcraft can upset the balance of a game but it can be configured to disallow things like Helium Plasma oceans and make Mercury or UU oceans incredibly unstable. The point is that, if Greg can do this quickly and with little hassle, gollark8 and I would appreciate it (as well as many others, I am sure). A new config section to enable/disable the placement of certain liquid blocks (with gaseous substances like Helium defaulting to off) would further enhance this suggestion. The same goes for my request for ore blocks to match the existing crushed ores. If it is quick and easy to implement then it would allow Custom Ore Gen to place them whether another mod adds them or not.

• I think Greg should just add the liquid blocks and make them do real life things like combust or kill the player instantly by freezing him (Liquid Nitrogen).