[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• "This has been requested before..."

I know :p

That thread and another reminded me of it. In fact I believe I mentioned this a few months ago.

Gregtech Intergalactical mining tools should be amazing. High-tier ones at least.

• Hey Greg, I have a nice idea about fusion reactors in GT5:
    The fusion reactor setup has split up into two multiblocks: fusion reactor and plasma heater!
    You can pump liquid metals and gases into the plasma preheater and those will be converted to their plasma form
    which only can be transported by powered electromagnetic pressure tubes. The plasma has two variables applied to it,
    protons and neutrons. You can put the plasma into the actual fusion reactor where different will be plasmas fusing together!
    Plasmas with heavier nucleii require more power to fuse with other plasmas. Plasmas always try to get "stable" and repelled neutrons
    will heat the plasma even more! The plasma generators will only cool (and generate electricity) the plasma to liquid (or gaseous) forms!
    Only "light" elements will be able to actually obtain more power than needed for the progress.
    Hope you like my thoughts, this setup will allow fusing metals more balanced and realistic.

And as always "Sorry for my bad English" :D

• You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• I said it to everyone, because I wanted to know if anyone else thought that it would be a good addition to GT.

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• Should be crafted (Bonyium alloy) with reinforced iridium plates, plutonium and tungsten, to get the heavy metal sheet then put it in an alloy smelter to get the bonyium alloy, and use those for your reactors Greg :D

• New Upgrades:

Fusebox
    If a machine fails (or too much voltage is pumped in with high-end fuses), instead of blowing up, there will be an 80% chance that the fuse will blow instead. This allows you to save your investment, but not in a completely cheap way. Putting a fuse in without fixing a problem only carries a 20% chance that the fuse will blow however, so make sure that you fix the problem!
    Some fuses will randomly blow up though. You can prevent this by getting a better fuse. Also, replacing the fuse without disconnecting the electricity from the machine will result in your death by electrocution, and potentially destroy the machine anyway.

Circuit Breaker
    Similar to a Fusebox, but does not require fuses. However, these are less reliable, as they carry a 70% chance that they blow instead of the machine, and turning it on without fixing the problem will almost certainly destroy the machine. They are also far more expensive than fuses. However, they do not actually require fuses, and they are safer than fuses.

• I know greg ignores this alot, but outer people dont

how about give invar cover a feature? like making the simple plate when placed in a fluid pipe block the damage from steam, and a dense plate block the damage from lava. the reason is simply because invar blocks are heat proof, so i believe the same could be said about the plate. Or we could get a crafting of a pipe with invar plates around to make a invar convered pipe, or simply invar pipes with less fluid than steel but heat proof.

Also, lately i am having trouble to figures out how gt e-net work with diferent machines request/batterys/ic2 machines, so i cant find how to set to always go to one first them later outer, so how about a especial cable to have a higher priority than the outers? we have a pipe to make pipeline better, and we do have a way ti make fluid pipes more effective, only remaining the gt e-net without a way to optimize without just dumping more losses.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• I know greg ignores this alot, but outer people dont

how about give invar cover a feature? like making the simple plate when placed in a fluid pipe block the damage from steam, and a dense plate block the damage from lava. the reason is simply because invar blocks are heat proof, so i believe the same could be said about the plate. Or we could get a crafting of a pipe with invar plates around to make a invar convered pipe, or simply invar pipes with less fluid than steel but heat proof.

Also, lately i am having trouble to figures out how gt e-net work with diferent machines request/batterys/ic2 machines, so i cant find how to set to always go to one first them later outer, so how about a especial cable to have a higher priority than the outers? we have a pipe to make pipeline better, and we do have a way ti make fluid pipes more effective, only remaining the gt e-net without a way to optimize without just dumping more losses.

Invar isn't heatproof. It merely does not expand upon heating. In fact, it conducts heat better than something like styrofoam.

• Mineral sand, garnet sand and oil sand why do they not gen as a sand in red sand, sand and soul sand

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• I believe only gregtech has a sophisticated enough item to combine the ME Interface Terminal and the ME Pattern Terminal

Recipe:

:Rubber: Duct Tape

:MFE-Transmitter: Terminals

:Rubber: :Rubber: :Rubber:

:MFE-Transmitter: :Rubber: :MFE-Transmitter:

:Rubber: :Rubber: :Rubber:

You really want to do it red and green style

• Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter is the opposite of matter. It actually destroys matter on contact. However, it is theorized that anti-matter batteries could store a ton of energy. So much in fact, that they would be superior to chemical batteries by at least 10 orders of magnitude.

Anti-Matter would be used for the following:
    Highly Lossy (but compact) energy storage (possibly going over 2 Billion EU.. but at a cost of 8 Billion EU)
    Fuel for Stargates
    Highly Destructive Bombs

• All particles store energy due to matter energy equivalence. The reason anti-matter is an effective means of energy storage is not that anti-matter is special compared to matter, it is that when matter and anti-matter combine they turn almost entirely into energy shooting away in a blast of radiation. Unfortunately creating anti-matter is really hard, and uses several orders of magnitude more energy than you get back. However it would be very dense, and if you could ever find significant quantities of anti-matter, you'd have more energy than you could ever want or need (plus you'd most likely blow up immediately by being near it and destroy the universe, but that's a small price to pay)

• Hey Greg. There are 2 types of Bronze.1 of them can be in ore form and the other one can be a pure alloy. Arsenic+ Copper( It is more durable, but produces poison gases when created) and Tin+ Copper(less durable, but more safe to create). I know you have added the second type(3CuSn), but why not add the first one also?Arsenic+Copper Bronze is called Mithril, because it becomes rare at the end of the Bronze rage and becomes mythical.

• Official Post

Currently, brews give off effects of so little time that it is not worth making them.
    I suggest a x10 on timer of good effects (and leave bad effects as is).

And to avoid abuse of them:
    Add a value to those drinks, indicating how much toxicity they have {aka alcohol or other fancy stuff}.
    If player's toxicity level increases too much, bad effects happens until it lowers down.

• Official Post

Do you get a hangover if you go to sleep with the effects? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.