[AddOn v1.90] Electric Fishing Pole v1.90-1

• I just thought...
    If it uses a tesla coil then it should Fry/cook the fish too. It would make sense.
    Oh well Im still downloading.

The water dilutes the electricity too much to do anything aside from kill them. So it kills them, but doesn't cook them.

• Ha, nice it was updated for 1.7!
    THis was always a fun little mod to use, it also made fishing a good source of food since the Rod never breaks (never got how Bows lasted forever but a fishing rod wore out)

• Silly. Epic. 'nuff said.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Considering you need raw fish to get cats, and cats keep creepers away (talk about epic silly!) and also considering how much fishing blows, this has become one of my favorite items.
    Glad you've kept updating this!

• Considering you need raw fish to get cats, and cats keep creepers away (talk about epic silly!) and also considering how much fishing blows, this has become one of my favorite items.
    Glad you've kept updating this!

that was the main reason i was wanting to install this addon, how many fish does it allow you to catch?

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

that was the main reason i was wanting to install this addon, how many fish does it allow you to catch?

You'll probably average about 5 fish per shot if you fish in the middle of the water, or around 3 from the shore. (It's relative to the number of water blocks in a 9x9 plane around you. No bonus for deeper water, although it will check downward a bit if you're sitting slightly above the water.)

• You'll probably average about 5 fish per shot if you fish in the middle of the water, or around 3 from the shore. (It's relative to the number of water blocks in a 9x9 plane around you. No bonus for deeper water, although it will check downward a bit if you're sitting slightly above the water.)

Oh good to know. I was fishing from the shore, and like you said about 3 on average. Now I know to get out my waders ;)

• I cant access old versions of the mod
    when i open it in it takes me to an empty Medifire page with no visible downloads

resolved

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum - "When you have their testicals/full-attention in your grasp, you will have their hearts and minds also"

• Just happened to notice this today. Sad that it seems to not get updates, because I would love something like this.

In the real world things are very different. You just need to look around you. Nobody wants to die that way. People die of disease and accident. Death comes suddenly and there is no notion of good or bad. It leaves, not a dramatic feeling but great emptiness. When you lose someone you loved very much you feel this big empty space and think, 'If I had known this was coming I would have done things differently.' —Yoshinori Kitase

• This should be added to core IC2. It's the most HAYO-ish tool i have ever seen.

EDIT: Pageclaim!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!