[AddOn v1.90] Charging Bench v1.90-1

• Server is 1.25 vanilla , MinecraftForge v3.1.2.95, industrialcraft-2-server_1.95b

an< clue ?

best regards, Andy

...just a thought: have you tried checking the version of IC the mod is for? You know, the number in the title?

This mod requires Modloader/MLMP. Since you can't have MLMP and forge, you can't use this in SMP.

• ...just a thought: have you tried checking the version of IC the mod is for? You know, the number in the title?

This mod requires Modloader/MLMP. Since you can't have MLMP and forge, you can't use this in SMP.

From the update 1 page back, the mod requires forge/fml - it doesnt need mlmp anymore, therefor its smp ready for 1.2.5 with forge.

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• From the update 1 page back, the mod requires forge/fml - it doesnt need mlmp anymore, therefor its smp ready for 1.2.5 with forge.

From the update one page back,

I had some trouble decompiling IC2, so the client was ported from the obfuscated 1.90-1 version, and the server is only for CraftBukkit (didn't make a vanilla server version, sorry about that). Let me know how it works :)

• I would also know if someone is working on a SMP Version for Vanilla? Played a few weeks with tekkit and i love the charging bench. After i started hating the slow update process of the tekkit mod package and the behaviour of the guys behind that package, i stopped using tekkit and set my own vanilla server up with all up to date mods :)
    But right now i'm missing my lovely charging bench!

• ...just a thought: have you tried checking the version of IC the mod is for? You know, the number in the title?

whoops sorry for that. Did not read everything. Too bad that it´s bukkit version only for the server

• Could you please make a server for vanilla version. Many of us need it.

• I'm using the 1.95 version, any ideas?

• Can anyone shed some light on this problem for me?

• Can anyone shed some light on this problem for me?

I think it's only for 1.9 because I got 1.95b and it doesn't work either, same problem.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Could you please make a server for vanilla version. Many of us need it.

Sorry, I tried to but failed (had trouble recompiling IC^2). But if anyone more familiar with IC^2 add-ons wants to "un-port" the Bukkit server version to vanilla server, please do, the license permits it and I'm fine with anyone using my update to help out :)

2012-05-18 09:15:44 [FINER] Pre-initializing /opt/mc/mods/mod_chargingbench-server-1.95b-mcpc1.2.5-r1.zip
    2012-05-18 09:15:44 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/BaseMod

You're using the Bukkit server port with the vanilla server.. this won't work, unfortunately. Hopefully someone can make a vanilla server version.

FINE: Failed to load mod from "mod_IC2_ChargingBench.class"
    01-Jun-2012 14:07:27 ModLoader addMod
    FINER: THROW
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/common/BlockMultiID

This means the add-on is loading before IC2. Try this version:

Client: mod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r2.zip
    Server (Bukkit) mod_chargingbench-server-1.95b-mcpc1.2.5-r2.zip

which adds a priority to the add-on, so it should load after IC2. It also fixes not detecting clients connecting without the mod (note, r1 and r2 are server/client compatible). If r2 doesn't fix this error, try renaming the mods so that Charging Bench loads after IC2 (e.g., rename IC2 to start with AA-.., or something).

• the update a page or two back is working with recomended forge and IC2 1.97 :)

It's the idea of playing with atomic power, I am not perfect, same as any other human. Therefor, human = mistakes, mistakes = bad things, bad things + atomic fusion = very bad things. :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

GO GREEN!

• What happened to the idea of the charging pad? is it still just an idea, is it alreay on the todo-list or did you forget about it? i would like to havethis block soon. so what do you think? i hate it to put of my q-suit all my el tools and such every time its empty. i love the idea. so please implement it soon