[AddOn v1.23 & v1.15] Thermometer

• Yeah, the configuration must be rewritten. But for all, i've only make an unoffical update. The creator i still nargon.

But i think i can say in his an my name, thanks for the bukkit port.

• I have patched all known bugs. Fixed builds are attached.

This requires an updated server mod (in this post). The previous update's server component is incompatible with this update (I bumped the version — the bug allowed infinite use of the electronic thermometer).

The attached version should work with Forge 1.2.2 and 1.2.3.

Please post if you have issues.

• This for bukkit only? On my client without bukkit i can't take a messure with this patch.

• Now it seems to work correctly and maybe can switched back to reactorhead / 1000 + 1.

Hhm, it's possible to see the sourcecode? I've decompile it but it's not so easy to read it. Do you have a Repository or something?

• I just used fernflower to decompile and used mappings to help me understand what the obfuscated things are. Annoying, but not too hard.

I'll attempt to fix up the discharge code to work as it originally did.

Feel free to decompile and play around.

• Is it possible to have this updated for IC 1.43 or for 1.337b? if there is a compatible version could you please link it to me?

• I seem to be able to take an infinite number of readings with the digital thermometer (still?). Anyone else having this issue? IC2 1.43 / Forge 1.2.3

*EDIT* Looks like that might have only been happening in my single player test. Seems to be working on our server.

Great little addition by the way - love it. Any way that the future could hold a place-able block that displays a temperature readout (perhaps via a GUI?)? Don't know anything about the creation of mods, or what's possible.

• I seem to be able to take an infinite number of readings with the digital thermometer (still?). Anyone else having this issue? IC2 1.43 / Forge 1.2.3

*EDIT* Looks like that might have only been happening in my single player test. Seems to be working on our server.

Great little addition by the way - love it. Any way that the future could hold a place-able block that displays a temperature readout (perhaps via a GUI?)? Don't know anything about the creation of mods, or what's possible.

The Wireless Redstone blocks have frequencies listed right on the textures, can't imagine it wouldn't be possible. Maybe less than practical, as it would be updating all the time. But remember, placing a block removes a water face. I guess you could have it link a reactor with a temp gauge like the teleporters.

• Thanks, Hope you keep this up!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Just wanted to give you an FYI...

I install the most recent version (1.18b) onto Minecraft 1.0.0 with IC2 1.42-1 and Forge 1.2.4...

And it worked flawlessly. :D Koodos

• The thermometer add-on is compatible, if you have the will and the wits to do even the smallest amount of research.
    (HINT: Look UP. If you don't get in the habit now, an incompatible mod probably won't be the worst thing you miss in your life) :P

• if you know of wireless redpower mod, it shows the frequency used on the block. would it be possible to create a block that monitors the heat at a certain interval, displays it and emit a redstone signal when it reaches certain parameters?

that way you might be able to check the temperature and control a reactor having it act like a safety switch or as a controller for a breeder reactor where it would keep the temperature between certain values?

• Should be possible but the problem i have with that is, that you could use that for the big reactors with many uranium cells too and i think this would make reactors to strong.

Maybe an reactorchamber with an ajoustable temp indicator would be better