Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Are they actually worried that Putin is going to Stalin them? At the most he'd try to get rid of them, but not percicute them. This is the 21st century with social media, not the 20th with rumours about a place no one knew about and was far away.

He's got a war on Homosexuality right now within his country, with strict anti-gay laws in effect in order to curb 'gay propaganda' from spreading in the country. It was quite prevalent during the Winter Games, and hence why the games themselves drew such criticism before they even had a chance to begin. It would be no surprise if he didn't start profiling 'undesirables' within his territory, and finding ways to 'rid them out of his sovereignty'...

Amazing how uninformed you are with what's going on in the world, Choco...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

The main point I was getting at was that he wasn't going to drag them out of their homes and send them to Siberia to die. I did say he'd try to get rid of them, but not go full kill them all. The way the east works is complicated anyway, the Soviet Union seemed a lot easier, they dealt with their problems in secret and we got over it. Ever since it collapsed, the entire region is a mess of human rights abuse.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

An interesting speech, and nice bedtime reading material. The point that Crimea is the same as Kosovo is an intriguing point too, thoughts?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Some of Putins Anti-Gay Laws were actually good. I have nothing against Gays, but things which only happen in private (especially sexuality of any kind) are nothing you should put on the Streets at all under any circumstances.

I agree, there should be some give and take when it comes to these situations (coming from someone who live in a country where same sex marriage is illegal)

On a slightly lesser tone: advertising maybe, but as someone who was on the receiving end for similar reasons for over a decade, I endorse this (http://www.stuartduncan.name/a…ty-for-help-on-april-2nd/)

... Kids are cruel

• Putin didn't randomly annex crimea, the crimeans voted 97% to join with russia.

In some parts >100% of people voted. Where have I seen this before ...

The much greater majority of people in crimea are ethnic russian anyway.

Yes, since it's native inhabitants were forcefully deported when USSR invaded them the last time

So why are people upset about it then?

Let's see. Russa sent their troops marching into a sovereign state to take over their military bases.
    They ignored the three-party treaty between them, Ukraine and US about nuclear disarmament of Ukraine and keeping it's borders intact.
    They had gunmen at voting booths "securing" them.

I'm awfully glad that the bronze night took place years ago. If that happened today we'd have tanks on our streets "guarding" people looting women sanitary pads and alcohol.

http://englishrussia.com/2007/05/10/tallinn-estonia/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKpXqwE2rg8

As for gays, all they want is equal rights to all other people. Nothing less, nothing more. What Russia has done is basically made it illegal to even say that being gay is not a choice.

[edit]
    More on Putin speech: http://www.washingtonpost.com/…-putins-speech-on-crimea/

• I might be autistic. I just don't know, but I think pretty soon I might start a blog after all of my life drama is over. I might write about Autism's awareness Day, along with my general opinion.

• Official Post

Let's see. Russa sent their troops marching into a sovereign state to take over their military bases.
    They ignored the three-party treaty between them, Ukraine and US about nuclear disarmament of Ukraine and keeping it's borders intact.
    They had gunmen at voting booths "securing" them.

True. But what's done is done. The one part of Ukraine they wanted they have. Anyone who claims this is the start of Russia invading everywhere is overly paranoid, mainly as the Black Sea Fleet are in Crimea, the Russians for the time being are seemingly content.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

In some parts >100% of people voted. Where have I seen this before ...

Yes, since it's native inhabitants were forcefully deported when USSR invaded them the last time

One of my friends actually lives in southern crimea, and he told me that most of the people there actually voted legitimately for joining with Russia. According to him, there was no "forcing" of anyones vote, unless they somehow got blackmailed via email or something. Hah, Infact, there were only two total vote areas and both had a "join russia" total of 95-97%, definitely not >100%.

You also seem to forget that the USSR died 23 years ago. Dead. Gone. No longer exists. It was under a completely different ruler and a completely different situation that the USSR invaded. Most of the ethnic russians there are already several generations down from living in crimea, since it has been about 80 years since the crimean was taken. Infact, even before that russia and ukraine have been fighting over the crimea for ages anyway.

• I might be autistic. I just don't know, but I think pretty soon I might start a blog after all of my life drama is over. I might write about Autism's awareness Day, along with my general opinion.

I'm not actually autistic, what I do have is Asperger's which is similar but closer to the "normal" category on the autistic spectrum. Even then though, I was a kid who can't run for shit (better now but my stamina is still awful), hated sports, played with Beyblades, Yu-Gi-Oh (or tried to because I couldn't get the point deduction system at the time), Pokémon ect and combine that with the Asperger's and you have a walking target for bullying. While I never got to the point where I was willing to stab and cut myself with a knife, there were days where I begged my parents to let me stay at home (I guess what made it better for me is that I still had a place where I could be myself because I didn't play online games at the time). Even into High school, I was being bullied but it got to the point where the people bullying me were 4-6 years younger then me and thus the phrase "Get lost pipsqueak" was often herd, then "if you don't go, I can easily rob you of all your, your families and your friends personal information without even breaking a sweat so trust me when I say, get lost." I'm 18 and I have been bullied most of my life so if anyone who reads this is also getting bullied, trust me when I say "It does get better, eventually, but it does get better".

• Official Post

Man, I remember Yu-Gi-Oh. Great Game.

• Yo mamma is so stupid, she turns all clocks one hour forward in Spring, just to turn them one hour backward in Fall!

*Insert trombone playing failed song here

• Yo mamma is so stupid, she turns all clocks one hour forward in Spring, just to turn them one hour backward in Autumn!

ʲᵉᵉᶻ ᵍʳᵉᵍ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏ ᵉᶰᵍᶫᶦˢʰ ᵒᵐᵍ

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

lnus wtf u say m8 il smash ur gobber i swer in me mum!