[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I think I found a bug in the 5.08.12 version.
    I wanted to use the Gregtech sensor card in an information panel to see how much time is left for my osmium to scan and I looked up the crafting recipe but there was none. So I went into creativ and tried to see if it atleast worked and I could then make a recpie with minetweaker, but that was not the case. I couldnt rightclick,shift-rightclick on a machine to set the coordinates. The tooltip said mising coordinates (not sure if thats normal or somehow special, just mentioning it) and after inserting it into a information pannel the coordinates said 0 0 0 (thats nowhere near the coordinates i was trying that at.

• I have problem with one pulverizer recipe:

Is this GT or TE issue? How do i fix that?
    (GT 5.08.12, CoFHCore 3.0.2, ThermalExpansion 4.0.1)

I can't really blame any mod for this problem. Can only be fixed by minetweaker.

There are even 3 Mods involved. In my testing enviroment EnderIO is the 3rd.
    EnderIO adds a recipe Sand to it's own silicon and that is fine on it's own.
    To be compatible with other mods Silicon, EnderIOs Silicon and GTs Silicon Plates are registered as itemSilicon. There are more Mods that are also adding other ways to get "itemSilicon".
    Automatic coping some of the SAG Mill recipes into the TE Pulverizer combined with GTs Unification results into the recipe you see there.

• Problem with TE, I have TE + AE2 on my modpack, and no GT or EIO, and the recipe is still here, but sadly, there is no way to disable it as modtweaker fails to remove it because of TE api + Handler from what I understood/tested. Same thing goes to IC2, because of the API , there is no way to disable recipes ;(

My solution is add quadrum, add some special glass, make the glass require stainless steel / another end game metal and use the glass in the crafting of the basic machine frame.

• Small issue... I cannot seem to get the Basic Bending Machine to work.

Trying to use a single Steel Ingot, plus the circuit, and the machine doesn't activate. I have a Centrifuge on the same setup, both being fed off a Steam Turbine. The Centrifuge works, just not the bending machine.

Currently running Forge 1384, IC2 2.2.720, and the unofficial GT 5.08.12.

EDIT: Missed the Config Setting on the circuit itself. Sorted!

• Small issue... I cannot seem to get the Basic Bending Machine to work.

Trying to use a single Steel Ingot, plus the circuit, and the machine doesn't activate. I have a Centrifuge on the same setup, both being fed off a Steam Turbine. The Centrifuge works, just not the bending machine.

Currently running Forge 1384, IC2 2.2.720, and the unofficial GT 5.08.12.

Works fine for me. Is the circuit in configuation 1?

Edit: Oh, my guess was right. :P

• Can only be fixed by minetweaker.

Same as Mine_Sasha said, ModTweaker fails to remove this recipe.

There are even 3 Mods involved. In my testing enviroment EnderIO is the 3rd.
    EnderIO adds a recipe Sand to it's own silicon and that is fine on it's own.
    To be compatible with other mods Silicon, EnderIOs Silicon and GTs Silicon Plates are registered as itemSilicon. There are more Mods that are also adding other ways to get "itemSilicon".
    Automatic coping some of the SAG Mill recipes into the TE Pulverizer combined with GTs Unification results into the recipe you see there.

I don't have EnderIO installed, so there is no SAG Mill.

• Got sidetracked again while coding large turbines. The result:

Pretty awesome :)

Where you able to restore/fix Vanilla Achievements like "DIAMOND!: Acquire diamonds with your iron tools"?

• Official Post

Same thing goes to IC2, because of the API , there is no way to disable recipes ;(

I'm sure there's an IC2 config option to remove machine recipes somewhere...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.