[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• The whole concept of such a suit would be that it could revert all projectiles and hitting you won't cause you any damage + will revert all the damage to the attacker ( kinda like thorns but only on melee attacks and 100% damage taken from your hit ).

I am ok with delay though so it's not OP xD

• It would be your choice what the names would be =p

It wasn't that hard for me to write the script, but I found a couple of limitations:
    1. Many machines that exist in GT5u didn't have suggested names for higher-tier versions in that thread about machine names, or I didn't like any of the suggested names for certain machine types. I haven't decided yet whether it's worth asking for more suggestions (which I'd do either in that thread or a new thread, not here in the GT5u thread)
    2. When I open the GUI for a machine, it still shows the old naming, even for a machine I crafted after making the Minetweaker script, and I don't know if Minetweaker can change that.

• Blood Asp,

would it be possible to fix GT5 worldgen loops similarly to how Greg did in 6.00.33. Because it works and I no longer get them with that version, but every version before that just loves to generate infinite worlds.

• Loved to see a more complete version of GT5, if we had all the missing machines from the very start , gt5 would had been more awesome, but Grag... i did not saw at changelog and did not checked at the game, but we have the redstone displays? and the player detector? retriver is imposible now since gt pipe teleport itens?

it seens to be an awesome job, keep up!

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Loved to see a more complete version of GT5, if we had all the missing machines from the very start , gt5 would had been more awesome, but Grag... i did not saw at changelog and did not checked at the game, but we have the redstone displays? and the player detector? retriver is imposible now since gt pipe teleport itens?

it seens to be an awesome job, keep up!

What do you mean with redstone display?
    The player detector comes with the next update. Just 1-2 other things i plan to finish before releasing.
    No retriver and it is also not planned.

It is not like the full Worldgen Code for Ore Layers is Part of the GT6 API or something.

I will decide once i fixed up the same stuff in GalacticGreg. The difference in Oregen beween GT5 and GT6 is not exactly small.

• The processing array is a way to replace many single block machines. Currently only Centrifuge recipes with fluid input work. So: Put 16 Basic centrifuges in the gui slot and hydrogen in the input hatch, it will process it into deuterium at the same speed as 16 Centrifuges.

I initially misinterpreted this to mean that (once the functionality is complete) multiple types of single-block machines could be put in, but I built one in creative mode, and even though it was telling me the structure was incomplete, I saw there was only one slot in the gui.

However, I've noticed that other GT multiblock controllers have a slot in the upper right of the gui as well. Do any of them do anything with items/blocks placed there?

• I can't get the Turbine to work:

Here is a few pictures... anyone have an idea what i am doing wrong?

I have 2048 input and output hatches on sides (centered)
    I have normal steam being put into the input hatch, and its full.

I have the Maintenance Hatch on the other side (centered)

And I have a Dynamo Hatch ( 2048 ) on back with a 2048 buffer attached to collect power.

I also put duct tape on hatch (because I can't figure out how the soldering iron works still. I try putting solder into my inventory and use the iron on the hatch, but it just changes the redstone output from weak to strong.

When I hit it with a hammer, the turbine turns a tiny bit for a second, and stops. A tiny bit of water is out put from output hatch. No power is generated. If I repeatedly hit the turbine control with hammer, the same thing happens - the turbine turns a tiny, and stops - and a tiny bit more water comes out the output hatch.

I'm using Forge .1408
    and gregtech unofficial .16

• You have a turbine inside?
    It does not yet take damage or change the troughput, but it must be in there.
    The multiblock does not say anymore incomlete structure in the gui?

The soldering iron should work like all other tools by opening maintainance hatch and klicking inside with it. In creative nothing else is needed. in survival it must be charged with at last 10.000EU and a tin or soldering rod/fine wire must be in the inventory.

• You have a turbine inside?
    It does not yet take damage or change the troughput, but it must be in there.
    The multiblock does not say anymore incomlete structure in the gui?

The soldering iron should work like all other tools by opening maintainance hatch and klicking inside with it. In creative nothing else is needed. in survival it must be charged with at last 10.000EU and a tin or soldering rod/fine wire must be in the inventory.

A turbine, "inside" ?? What do you mean?

I have the "large" turbine in the center / front of the multi block structure... you mean it takes another turbine? Which one, and where do I place it? I thought the inside was supposed to be hollow (2 air blocks inside).

Muffler hatch? I thought GT4 took Muffler. You mean GT5 takes muffler too?

Also, I place Maintenance hatch on this multiblock structure, and have thin solder in inventory. I go into maintenance hatch gui and click with soldering iron, nothing happens. no sound, no click, nothing. I still have to use duct tape.

This GUI in large turbine block says to click with hammer to re-start machine.

• It needs no Muffler, the GT4 Large Turbine also needed no Muffler if i'm not mistaken.

The "Large Turbine" you place is only the controller. It still needs a turbine item (small, normal, large, huge) you must put into the slot inside the turbine controller gui.

The Soldering Iron has no sound. So in creative absolutly nothing happens. Just look into the controller gui if the "circuity burned out" issue is gone.

• Which tier levels does it use? all of them, or only specific tier of hatches, etc?

EDIT:

OK, I got it. I finally got it to go. I had some issues with the pipes I was using - Thermal Dynamics is NOT a good choice because the volume of steam needed to turn these bad boys is A LOT, and their fluiducts just can't handle the job. Gregtech Pipes, or Mekanism pipes can do it.

Also, may I suggest you call those "Items" "Turbine Blades (small) (Medium) (Large) (Huge)" and put in the controller block's GUI a hint that it requires one in that space?

• Now its time for a big update. Version 5.08.17

Fixed Thorium Fuel heat output.
    Finished Large Turbines (turbines take damage and scale, uses IC2 steam)
    Added Large High Pressure Steam Turbine (Uses ic2 superheated steam)
    Added Large Gas Turbine
    Added Large Plasma Generator (single block plasma gens got nerved)
    Fixed fusion achievements
    More Fusion Fuels + alternative Tritium production with IC2 reactor using lithium
    Magic energy absorber now uses Endercrystals and absorbs entchantments
    Added Player Detector Cover (Range 8 unpowered , range 32 powered 1eu/t)
    Added Multiblock Large Heat Exchanger.

This update is again quite untested, so i expect some bugs.
    For tomorrow i plan to finish the processing array.

After that GT5U counts as finished for me and i will for some time only do bugfixes.
    Also the next week is for documentation, so everyone can find out how to use my added stuff.
    Once that is done i'm back to GTExtras.

• Official Post

After that GT5U counts as finished for me and i will for some time only do bugfixes.

Completion \o/

No (pure) Plutonium fuel rods though, since we do have thorium?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.