[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Hey bloody, could you add an in-game book for the multiblock structures showing how to build them? Just like TiCon's book or Immersive Engineering's one, the former showing screenshots, the latter showing a model with arrows allowing you to see each different layers. And perhaps saying the total cost of blocks of the multiblock you're showing (for instance, bbf will be 32 bronze plated bricks and 1 bronze blast furnace). If you do so you'll have a problem for the EBF for instance as there are tiers of input, hatches.. Just put down "1 input (any tier), 1 output (any tier), one maintenance hatch...".

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• кто может объяснить подробный принцип работы и настройки Redstone Reciever Cover, Redstone Transmitter и как работает Needs Maintainance Cover. если конечно он работает)) просто у меня он не пашет. на вики написан бред, если все это перевести.
    Russians will understand)

• интересно, а видео гайд есть о передатчиках? хотяб на английском.

Не совсем гайд, но там довольно подробно про них рассказано

https://youtu.be/LKnQZhf-yCU?t=1649

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Hi,
    I'm trying out GregTech v5.09.16.
    For some reasons there aren't any Nuggets available.
    Neither can I craft Iron Nuggets nor Wrought Iron Nuggets that are required for the Charcoal Pile Igniter.
    NEI also shows no Nuggets.

And GregTech crashes without the COFH API available.
    http://pastebin.com/pYHuLKNd
    That was just with GregTech and IndustrialCraft...
    Should not happen in my opinion...

Edit:
    OK, Iron Nuggets are smelted now. Well, not very logical but ok. Using a file would have made more sense in my opinion.
    And then I can smelt the Iron Nuggets into Wrought Iron Nuggets.
    But I'm still missing them in NEI.

• Не совсем гайд, но там довольно подробно про них рассказано

спасибо за видео. вчера начали его ролики смотреть, и уснул xD а гайд о Needs Maintainance Cover не видел?

все до самого дошло)) крепил к Maintainance hatch xD

• How exactly does the Microwave Transmitter work?

Like do I just place a 512v one in the middle of some 32v machines and it powers them from a distance? Or what?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• The tutorial is outdated. The updated buildscript loads most mods while setup. You only have to manually add the API for nuclear control.

automatic feed Brainteh in Maintenance Hatch?

There is no way to automate the maintainance. It has to be done by hand. If you absolutely do not like it, there is an config to disable maintainance completely.

How exactly does the Microwave Transmitter work?
    Like do I just place a 512v one in the middle of some 32v machines and it powers them from a distance? Or what?

It can wireless transfer EU to any other GT machine. Place it down, connect to power, set coordinates of targed machine in gui and apply an redstone signal.

• Update GT 5.09.17

Added the GTExtras Modular Armor (For now stright and untested port. There are many bugs currently so i left the recipes disabled, but you can test them in creative and tell me the bugs).
    Rised IC2 Reactor outputs (2x for electric, 4x for fluid, nerfed mox bonus in electric reactor from 5x to 2.5x).

Will add the list of bugfixes later once i have the time.

• Does nuclear the boost require the configs to be regenerated or altered? We just updated and my reactors (2x quad uranium with an iridium reflector between them) still puts out only 160 EU/t. (It's electric)

Also does the boost increase heat too, or just energy?

Edit: Thorium did get the 2x boost. MOX also got a 2x boost, but is no longer affected by the reactor temp (0% or 69% both put out 10 EU/t with a single cell)

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

Edited 2 times, last by axlegear ().

• I did little testing on this release. Mox heat boost was fully untested, the uranium boost did work while testing, but maybe i broke it with an later change.

Will take a look at it tomorrow.

Bugs i know of in the modular armor:
    Tooltip localisation broken.
    Fluid handling broken.
    Some missing models.
    Boost items (motors, pistons,...) still for GT6 so not working in GT5.

• Also found a crippling crash when a MOX cell depletes.

Had to revert the server to pre-.17. Too many critical bugs. 7 crashes in 2 hours, then the MOX thing and it's irreperable.

Quoted from "zorn":