[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Does thunderstorm affect the generation in the desert? I wanted to know that. But I don't know when it's active.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• May i suggest making the Recipes a little bit harder even? :3
    Make the Iridium Iron plate require 8 Heat vents instead of iron :P

Really, what I would like to see is a bigger requirement for uranium. The amount of uranium required per solar is really not enough (in hard mode). I don't care about the OP easy recipes.

Just too much fun... GregTech...

• Really, what I would like to see is a bigger requirement for uranium. The amount of uranium required per solar is really not enough (in hard mode). I don't care about the OP easy recipes.

I disagree with that, since it tend to nerf Nuclear Reactors. I'd better see 3 diamonds instead of one Ura (with GT though, otherwise the UUM-->Diamond is just too easy to get ...)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• wil you make your mod compatible with the newer versions of ic2 where richard broke the api? i get this crash when i try to run it now:

• I really do not like the fact that the basic advanced solar panel now requires "matter". It is hard enough to get decent power from arrays of hybrids (that is a lot of materials) to get decent matter generation. Now even the 1 step up from the very basic solars requires one of the most advanced machines in IC2. I would ask that you change the recipe to not require matter. Just require a diamond or so per panel. That alone would still be a huge cost to get a large amount of EU from arrays of advanced solars.

Fortunately I am still playing the 1.4.7 version which doesn't require matter. No reason to upgrade now.

• Official Post

I really do not like the fact that the basic advanced solar panel now requires "matter". It is hard enough to get decent power from arrays of hybrids (that is a lot of materials) to get decent matter generation. Now even the 1 step up from the very basic solars requires one of the most advanced machines in IC2. I would ask that you change the recipe to not require matter. Just require a diamond or so per panel. That alone would still be a huge cost to get a large amount of EU from arrays of advanced solars.

Fortunately I am still playing the 1.4.7 version which doesn't require matter. No reason to upgrade now.

It requires UUMatter as a Balance point, without it the mod would be even more OP.
    Solars, in my POV, arent meant to be used as a Major source of power, but as a Convenience to put in places with no Access to your main Power grid.

• On my server I have UU set to 100M a peice and Adv solars to produce 4/32/256 respectivly.
    They are still reasonable as a secondary base power source, but not there for UU spam.

2500UU in storage and havn't hit fusion.

• Official Post

On my server I have UU set to 100M a peice and Adv solars to produce 4/32/256 respectivly.
    They are still reasonable as a secondary base power source, but not there for UU spam.

2500UU in storage and havn't hit fusion.

I still think UU is op, and Particle Accelerators and Neutron Captures (Nuclear Transmutation) is much cooler/better/less OP.
    Oh, i need Copper? Let me grab 3 UU matter out of a chest.
    Oh, i need Copper? LET ME FIRE UP THE PARTICLE ACCELERATOR AND NUKE DIS SHIT WOOOOOO

• I would like to know this too, as I get this same crash with newer versions of IC2.

• Try 294 with fix from this post

Haven't tried if 295 or above works.

Just follow gregtech thread, that's where the answers lie. ;)

Thanks for the temp fix, I stopped following the greg thread as its just too huge to keep track of if you're not an active part of the conversation.

Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Advanced Solar Panels v3.3.6
    + Ported to new IC build 1.115.304 (Required Forge > 7.7.1.667)
    + Fixed bad bug with Quantum Generator and tubes

Thank you very much for providing an update, much appreciated.

• Please man, just PLEASE, add an "Easy" crafting option to the config which makes the recipes just like they were some time ago (at 3.3.2, if I'm not mistaken). It's freaking hard to get iridium early-game, lol.

Or if anyone there knows a mod that can change recipes, plz inform me.

Awesome mod, anyway!

• For some reason solar helmets do not like charging the gravi tool. I'm on 1.4.7, gravisuite 1.8 and solars 3.3.4. Forge #534.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Advanced Solar Panels v3.3.6
    + Ported to new IC build 1.115.304 (Required Forge > 7.7.1.667)
    + Fixed bad bug with Quantum Generator and tubes

I thank you kindly for saving my server several more worlds of hurt.

~~postivePXL
    ~~Bloodbrothersinc

• It doesn`t work. Can you give me advice? There are some .log files. (Sorry for my english.)

Just a tip, when you're posting crash reports, never, ever attach them. Just copy-paste them to pastebin.com.

EDIT: Why are you using a version of Forge for 1.5.2?

• I just installed this and am crashing out - can someone please help me?