[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Sorry guys for long delay with update, but i need full rewrite sources code for new IC API. Big thanks Player for support with understanding of new API. Now Advanced Solar Panels full updated ! Big changes with recipes. It's more cheaper than before it. I hope what discussion war with expensive recipes is ended now :) I added new ultimate hybrid solar panel with 512 output for reduce solar farms on servers. Changed internal storage of panels and optimized source code. Enjoy it :thumbup:

• Trying to think how is this any different from Compact solars hehe.

How can you not see how it is different? They can produce energy at night time, they have internal storage like a mfsu or batbox etc. COmpact solars is just the regular solars made into arrays.

• retarded as in nerfed or buffed?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• retarded as in nerfed or buffed?

Retarded as in completely unrealistic and odd...

First two tiers are worth the investment in materials... after that though, it enters into the realm of skewed overcost and complete output disbalance...

Edit: But I will admit, I did miss those first tier panels deeply since 1.7.3... lol

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Come on guys, you might think it retarded but I'm sure the modder and those that use the mod enjoy it very much. If you don't like it, you don't have to use it. Simple.

• Come on guys, you might think it retarded but I'm sure the modder and those that use the mod enjoy it very much. If you don't like it, you don't have to use it. Simple.

Who says im using it?

Im just giving my honest opinion about it. If you dont like it, you dont have to read it. Simple.

• Come on guys, you might think it retarded but I'm sure the modder and those that use the mod enjoy it very much.

That's called the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Or "ignorance is bliss", in layman's terms.

• Thanks for the update. I know some people don't like it, and some have complained about cost, but I enjoy this addon. It's not cheap, but I can avoid nuclear power with these(nuclear power setups confuse me as to how to get the most power safely). While I need to spend a lot of EU to build even one of the end tier ones, it's nice to have the option. But EU is infinite if you use renewable resources, so it just will take time.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• With the new cost for iridium, it's completely retarded. Just to counter all the UUM, you would have to play for 105405.405 MINUTES for ONE hybrid solar panel. And ultimate solars (with the recipe that takes 1 hybrid) take 109,375 MINUTES to pay off. That's counting the cost for the hybrid solar panel, at an average rate of 288 eu/t. Kinda sucky. BTW, those are REAL WORLD MINUTES. That's 1,822.91667 HOURS, or 30.3819445 DAYS OF SOLID PLAYING. Then they start profiting. So a month on a server with chunkloaders. It's give or take a month for both, it's only 4000 minutes difference.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• HeadHunter already went into detail on that, but there's no getting through to people who suffer from "my babay is best" syndrome.

For those of us who can see reason, CompactSolars has been updated, relegating this add-on to irrelevance once again.