[Addon 1.112]Advanced Machines Original v1.8a

• Which version of advanced machines? Mine at version 1.1, or Zipps at Minecraft version 1.1? If mine it'll work, if zipps it will probably crash, just wrench them so you'll get the item, then upgrade. That will work.

• On SMP, my advanced machines don't appear to be doing anything. They won't charge up their internal storage or process items. The GUI opens properly though.

Seems to be wokring fine on SSP.. No punt intended....lol
    but seriously its working here.

I switched to this mod, since the other one seems to be giving me problems. :P

Snyke
    Is it possible that you can have the machine to have an internal button switch,
    to keep the machines on, instead of using a lever.

Maybe have us use Convalescence Dust from EE mod and place it inside the machine
    and over time it uses it to keep the machine on.

This way wont have to use these ugly lever switches on the actual machines.
    Just an idea.

thanks

• Which version of advanced machines? Mine at version 1.1, or Zipps at Minecraft version 1.1? If mine it'll work, if zipps it will probably crash, just wrench them so you'll get the item, then upgrade. That will work.

Zipps. Well, I have Direwolf20's setup, so I can always NEI them back in. Will they self-delete if I uninstall advanced machines? I'm afraid I'd miss one.

EDIT: Interesting . . . I didn't crash with just a straight conversion. . .
    The machines now have no real front side texture, but It's not like I could see that side to begin with, so who cares :D

• CPW is failing to update the Compact Solar Panels for MC 1.2.3 / IC1.81, could ya'll look into this or update them already?

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• CPW is failing to update the Compact Solar Panels for MC 1.2.3 / IC1.81, could ya'll look into this or update them already?

5 hours after this post, it was updated.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• On SMP, my advanced machines don't appear to be doing anything. They won't charge up their internal storage or process items. The GUI opens properly though.

^This.

My machines cannot hold a charge or process items either. A bit of a problem when youre using a CASUC reactor as your main energy source

• Thanks for fixing that :D

Also, could you possibly make it so that the advanced compressors will compress liquid from an IC2 pump, like the normal compressors? Either jeb or eloraam did something to snow golems or block breakers.

• jeb or eloraam did something to snow golems or block breakers.

It's jeb, snow golems don't produce any snow for me at all.

Switched to EE2 Zero Ring in a RP2 deployer + block breakers for now, works fine.
    Might try doing it with adv machines now, but i guess pump speed will be a major limiting factor (any chance for advanced pumps? :P)

Added: Yup, a pump takes 10 seconds to cycle, and 1 compressor connects only to 1 pump. Unless i'm missing something it seems like a waste.

• I had an idea. (perhaps it could be a separate thing, or a choice in the config file, to appease people who dont like the idea?) We could have advanced compressors take water from a buildcraft tank to make snow. Although, since we still need multiplayer, i suggest using buildcraft 2.2.13.

I think that all you would have to do is make the amount of water that the compressor holds bigger, and then use buildcraft API