[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Maybe combine lappack and jetpack + increase engine power 30% (height limit 256) and energy consumption 50% more. It's will be 300 000 eu and can supply power electric tool. This is very convenient.

• Hey there,

Cool mod - I've been using it since I started a new SSP world when 1.4.6 came out and I don't think I can live without my gravichestplate anymore! :) Am I here to tell you how cool your mod is? Sure, why not. But mainly I wanted to mention a couple of issues. :D

While I was trying to craft the Magnetron for the Vajra core, the recipe would only accept IC2 copper. But with GregTech all recipes output RedPower copper instead. Could you possibly make it use the forge ore dictionary?

Oh, while I'm on that, there was some discussion on the GT thread a while back about making the superconductors interchangeable. Maybe it would be a cool idea if you registered those with the forge dict as well. I think their costs are roughly equivalent anyway.

Also the Advanced Chainsaw doesn't work properly on IC2 crop blocks.

"Vajra"... really cool choice of name, by the way.

• IS it technically possible to give the Ultimate Solar Helmet the breathing/hunger/resist poison powers that the regular quantum helmet?

• IS it technically possible to give the Ultimate Solar Helmet the breathing/hunger/resist poison powers that the regular quantum helmet?

It is possible, but then it would make the USH overpowered as it has the added functionalities as the QSuit Helm.

• especially since the gravisuit keeps the powers of the quantum chestplate. frankly, without keeping the powers of the quantum helmet, it is just too much of a hassle for me to see myself using.

• For regular players: UHSP replaces functionality of QSuit helmet.
    Easy-to-say: it is too time-consuming to implement functionality of QSut helmet, so think that solar panel replaces functionality.

• Where do you change the Solar Helmet output? I tried increasing it to 8192 EU/t in the advanced solars config file but it doesn't work.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Maybe combine lappack and jetpack + increase engine power 30% (height limit 256) and energy consumption 50% more. It's will be 300 000 eu and can supply power electric tool. This is very convenient.

exactly what I was about to suggest, basically a cheaper, lower tiered version of the gravitation chestplate
    I also wanted to suggest maybe a change to the advanced tools.

for an advanced item, they still kind of lack the advanced feeling for me.
    it'd be kind of boring to suggest something like a 3x3x1 dig function for the drill for example. but I was thinking of something similar to that.

for example I was thinking of a right click ability for the advanced mining drill, when right clicked you point the drill forwards, and you rush forwards aswell, drilling a few 2x1 blocks further.
    this ability could also be used above ground, increasing the distance you rush forwards. it'd ofcourse consume some EU consumption, but it could be a good alternative to sprinting all the time.

for the advanced chainsaw I was thinking about a right click charging ability. by holding right click with the chainsaw for a few seconds, you'd be charging your chainsaw for a more powerful move.
    if you'd use it on a tree, it'd work similar to the axe of the stream of TC3, chopping the tree down from top to bottom, but only a few logs at a time. with mobs it'd provide a bigger damage and being able to block attacks.

maybe if you'd add modes to the Vajra you could perhaps make it so that with each mode it changes it's shape and appearance.

• Again, I want to mention that I've had a number of advanced diamond drills disappear on me as I was using them. Using the Mindcrack V8 pack version of this mod. Has anyone else had this problem or have a solution to it? I'm getting rather sick of either wasting the resources to build the tool and having it disappear or dealing with the lesser powered and slower diamond drill. TIA

• Maybe in next versions. Teleport boots not bad idea.

:!: I think that it should be Teleport leggings, because Quantum leggings make you run faster in vanilla IC2
    :?: Also what about my other Idea?
    :!: I've also got a code that adds the Q-Suit Helmet functionality to the Ultimate Solar Helmet (I'll pm it to you if you want)

• Vajra desperately needs a modifier when aimed at certain thing. Like having to sneak+click to insta break chests, otherwise have it act like punching a chest. Ive broken too many chests with this thing.

• автор скажи пожалуйста, с каким модом ещё конфликтует этот мод? а то опять перестал грави костюм работать прямо как с EE2.. EE3 ему не мешает?

• Hi! Awesome mod I love it!
    Also,
    Привет братьям-русским! :)
    Да, кстати. Как правильно произносится Vajra?

• OK so i think it is unfair that the ultimate solar helmet doesn't have the affects that the :Quantum-Helmet: has, because it takes some time before you can get the :Quantum-Helmet: in the first place. then once you upgrade it you think OK well i will still have all the the same affects like the gravity suit does for the :Quantum-Bodyarmor:. then i went to hunt for some wither skulls with that helmet on and figured out that this helmet i spent all this stuff on like a ultimate solar panel doesn't protect me from the withering affect. then i tested it in water and i almost drowned. so to get to my point please make it so that the ultimate solar helmet has the same affects as the :Quantum-Helmet: because i don't like having to craft another :Quantum-Helmet: just for combat agents monsters with affects and to fight the wither. It makes you waste supplies that you could use on other important things, and it is a real pain to do if you have Gregtech on.
    thank you for taking the time to ready
    - :Nano Saber:cannedoilline :Nano Saber:
    P.S. the mod is great and well balanced to make the gravity suit

• OK so i think it is unfair that the ultimate solar helmet doesn't have the affects that the :Quantum-Helmet: has, because it takes some time before you can get the :Quantum-Helmet: in the first place. then once you upgrade it you think OK well i will still have all the the same affects like the gravity suit does for the :Quantum-Bodyarmor:. then i went to hunt for some wither skulls with that helmet on and figured out that this helmet i spent all this stuff on like a ultimate solar panel doesn't protect me from the withering affect. then i tested it in water and i almost drowned. so to get to my point please make it so that the ultimate solar helmet has the same affects as the :Quantum-Helmet: because i don't like having to craft another :Quantum-Helmet: just for combat agents monsters with affects and to fight the wither. It makes you waste supplies that you could use on other important things, and it is a real pain to do if you have Gregtech on.
    thank you for taking the time to ready
    - :Nano Saber:cannedoilline :Nano Saber:
    P.S. the mod is great and well balanced to make the gravity suit

Already suggested and i think denied.