[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Makes little to no sense to me as to why people are updating their mods to use buggy forge versions. Everyone has stated to use the recommended builds and yet some modders are doing the stupid thing of updating to newer versions of forge, that is to forge builds that are broken or otherwise break mods or cause them to be incompatible. Where is the common sense?

• Makes little to no sense to me as to why people are updating their mods to use buggy forge versions. Everyone has stated to use the recommended builds and yet some modders are doing the stupid thing of updating to newer versions of forge, that is to forge builds that are broken or otherwise break mods or cause them to be incompatible. Where is the common sense?

Since I posted that the mods I mentioned have actually changed it so the mods work on the older versions as well now.

• Noticed a problem with the armor that gravisuite here adds. (all of the pieces it seems like)

Namely, the armor doesn't lose energy when you take damage like the vanilla IC2 pieces do.

• I have used Forge 953 for the past few months with no problem. The only problem I have that I don't think is Forge related is the boost key (control key) doesn't boost with Gravichestplate. Using version 1.9.8.

• I've a bug to report. When using the wrench function of the gravitool on a Galacticraft Circuit Fabricator, the machine changes to an electric compressor.

The IC2 wrench doesn't make the machine type change, and when I tested several other mod wrenches, none of them did either. I verified this bug exists with *just* IC2-experimental, GraviSuite, and Galacticraft are installed. I also tested a random selection of 3-5 other Galacticraft machines, and this bug also effects the Oxygen Storage Module.

All three of these machines were Circuit Fabricators. I wrenched the center one with the GraviTool.

Using forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-installer, industrialcraft-2_2.0.367-experimental, mod_zGraviSuite_1_9_8_MC_1_6_4_IC_EXP, and Galacticraft build 908 running via the vanilla launcher.

• For some reason I can no longer fly with a GraviChest.
    Yes, it's on and fully charged! Gave it to other players and they confirmed that you can't fly.
    Using Forge 9.11.1.965. Guess they changed something serverside because it works in singplayer.
    Could you check that please?

• For some reason I can no longer fly with a GraviChest.
    Yes, it's on and fully charged! Gave it to other players and they confirmed that you can't fly.
    Using Forge 9.11.1.965. Guess they changed something serverside because it works in singplayer.
    Could you check that please?

List the mods you're using or nobody will be able to help.

• i seem to be getting a problem, im not sure if its caused buy the replacement of bedrock by factorization or a problem with your advanced diamond drill, but it seems to be removing random amounts of bedrock when i have it on large holes mode

• Gregtech's Iridium Drill won't recharge from the Advanced Nano.

Gregtech 4.07 (MC162)
    Gravisuite 1.9.6

GhostPlanet.tv - Streaming Anime (Claymore, Texhnolyze, Attack on Titan), recent Animated Shows (Archer), movies and major live action shows (Thrones, Spartacus).

• Hi, tnx you for the mod! :)
    Advanced Diamond Drill (
    Have 4 working modes)
    C
    an make an option to disable 4 modes in config ? We have WorldGuard plugin and one from modes breaks homes coz no ivents in mod. :(

• Official Post

Ouch, my eyes! :pinch:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• We are having a slight issue on our server.

With latest IC2 the recipe for Lappack is not working. I put all items needed in crafting table but no input. In NEI it shows up. I also tried it on SP and same problem.