Rocket Science IC2-based Takeover IC2 [103]Needs Friendly Helpers

• The Original Addon was by Kennington.[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

The source has been attached for people to use.
    Warning: Almost EVERYTHING is depreciated, so updating will be difficult at the very least!

Example:
    subject: NullPointerException

I CANNOT FIX BUGS OR CRASHES WITHOUT ERROR LOGS!

Bug reports follow the same format, except they have the bug as the subject line and what exactly the bug does in the spoiler.

Do Not Double Post Bugs Unless they are from different versions!

• I really can't wait for it, because MinecraftChar +Rocket Science = :cursing: MinecraftCreeper

If you see any grammar-mistakes please tell me :P

Edited 2 times, last by Georg958 ().

• If someone is willing, i need a bit of help installing Rocket Science.

I keep getting the below error and i don't know what i am doing wrong.

• I hope this time you actually produce something, your last attempt wasn't very successful

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• It's incompatible with CPW mods...

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• To be honest, I already made a mod that is a "take over" to rocket science with at least 12 different missiles and compatible with newest Forge. It doesn't use the IC2 API though. You can see it here if it interests you: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1206…-60k-downloads/

From what i've seen though, your mod is moslty focused on blowing things up in numerous and creative ways. Rocketscience always promised a more general space program type deal, even if Kentington was never able to deliver it.

• Gotta say, Cal, I was wondering when you'd find your way here. XD

On that note, why not merge the mods somewhat? Just throwing the idea out there.

EDIT: P.S., awesome job getting approval from Al to allow compatibility between UE and IC2. It'll make setting up my base that much easier once everything's ported to 1.3.1.

• From what i've seen though, your mod is moslty focused on blowing things up in numerous and creative ways. Rocketscience always promised a more general space program type deal, even if Kentington was never able to deliver it.

Actually your wrong. ICBM is not for blowing things up in different ways like mods like Explosives+ aims to. The aim of ICBM is to bring strategic warfare to Minecraft and to blow stuff up strategically. Rocket Science isn't a space program deal much either from what I can see. The only rocket that brings you to space is that passenger rocket. But that's all. I respect Kentington as his mod greatly inspired me to make ICBM but he doesn't look like he's got lot's of time to work on his mod so I decided - instead of waiting for an update, I'm going to make one.

• Gotta say, Cal, I was wondering when you'd find your way here. XD

On that note, why not merge the mods somewhat? Just throwing the idea out there.

EDIT: P.S., awesome job getting approval from Al to allow compatibility between UE and IC2. It'll make setting up my base that much easier once everything's ported to 1.3.1.

Haha at first I didn't want to post around here because I don't want people calling me "copy of Rocket Science". But after so many downloads (for my standards) for ICBM, my fears for that disintegrated so I decided to hang out on the IC2 forums for a while.

And yes, the main reason I made an account here is to get the approval from Alkab. I can't find his email or anything else. The conversion between UE electricity and IC2 energy will be via the UE mod called "Transformers" so you'll need to install that if you want a cool base. "Transformers" also will include conversion between BC and IC2 so it's gona be great!