[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Please update your Quantum Helmet code. It's now consume tin can with food.
    And can you add maceration recipe for Machine Block?

• You know that FTB uses Version 2.03? Tungsten Ingots didnt even exist back then.

I hate repeating myself, but if i have to, i will. Tungsten ingots did not exist, but W-Cells ((wolfram-cells(tungsten)) did exist for the fusion reactor for iridium.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited 2 times, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Suggestion: redstone storage block created by 9 redstone in compressor(restone storage blocks are one of my wants)

• I'm in the process of building a fusion reactor, already having got the core piece and looking into the fusion coils.
    What i noticed was that 24*8=192 Berylium Cells are necessary.
    the only way I found to produce them was either with 16 ender pearl dust or 29 emerald dust.
    So this means either 3072 ender pearls or 1856 emerals.
    Both are horrendous!
    I would not know how to ever get them in these masses without spending weeks or even months of gridinding (and I already built quite some other expensive gregtech items, but this is a whole lot more effort.
    Am I missing something (maybe a recipe)?
    Else: how would you approach this challenge and get ender pearls or emerals fast?

Also I noticed the fusion reactor outputs 32768 EU/t. How to process such huge amounts properly? Would a hv-transformer just send many many 2048EU packets at the same time? I assume an A.E.S.U (which I have) or better is needed to store that energy?

• So this means either 3072 ender pearls or 1856 emerals.
    Both are horrendous!
    I would not know how to ever get them in these masses without spending weeks or even months of gridinding (and I already built quite some other expensive gregtech items, but this is a whole lot more effort.
    Am I missing something (maybe a recipe)?

Don't be a n00b and whine for the highest tier item in the game to be made easier. Just build a fully automated enderman killer, and you'll receive dozens of pearls a second.

All one is is a platform in the end that is located out of chunk loading range of the island. Run high voltage cables in the floor. Due to location, dozens of endermen will spawn there per second, and they die to the extreme voltage you run through the cables. (you can generate the power you need with wind mills)

Collect the pearls on the ground somehow, I think one of the gregtech blocks sucks items up, if not, figure something out.

• Greg : are you intending to add a volume teleporter to your mod sometime within the next 2-3 months. I don't want to duplicate effort.

By "volume teleporter", I mean a machine that can box up a volume of blocks, including tile entities. You must supply enormous energy to the teleport core, and there is a way to control distance and direction. The farther the distance or the bigger the volume, the greater the energy cost. The teleporter will also move entities such as players, monsters, items on the ground, arrows in midair, etc.

You can both teleport the teleport core and energy supply machinery with the volume, or teleport the volume independent of the equipment used to move it.

It will require the equivalent of a fusion reactor to power a teleport. The idea is to make it much much more difficult, but to provide an alternative to frames. (it has to be difficult since teleporting a whole volume at once is much more convenient than only teleporter blocks adjacent to your frame blocks. Also, it will be capable of interdimensional and extremely long distance teleports)

• Also I noticed the fusion reactor outputs 32768 EU/t. How to process such huge amounts properly? Would a hv-transformer just send many many 2048EU packets at the same time? I assume an A.E.S.U (which I have) or better is needed to store that energy?

Superconductor wires->16 HV Transformers->Glass Fibres->IDSU/Matter Fabricator/anything..

• Thanks for adding the Bug-Message for your machines, we tried figuring out why the machines do not work yesterday in morvys stream, but we figured it out. Still I think a display for the internal storage would be nice. It seems like every machine has an internal storage of 10.000 EU, but it is not visible for the player.

• I hate repeating myself, but if i have to, i will. Tungsten ingots did not exist, but W-Cells ((wolfram-cells(tungsten)) did exist for the fusion reactor for iridium.

Tungsten ingots didn't exist, W-cells did instead, so what's the problem with lava making W-cells?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Quoted from "CrafterofMany"

I hate repeating myself, but if i have to, i will. Tungsten ingots did not exist, but W-Cells ((wolfram-cells(tungsten)) did exist for the fusion reactor for iridium.

Tungsten ingots didn't exist, W-cells did instead, so what's the problem with lava making W-cells?

Its still lava, there were no cells in the input, so in a way, the centrifuge was making a cell from nothing(or much less actually crafting something instead of throwing out the contents)

Edit: i looked at the recipe recently and saw it was fixed, also saw there is a new slot for lava (Hmmm ?( )

Edited 2 times, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Don't hate on this, but what about being able to make 'iron' golems from aluminum or other ore blocks, just having a constant potion effect on them based on composition metal. Like Swiftness I from aluminum or Strength II from titanium... Stuff like that.

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.