~0.7.0-534~ MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits

• Official Post

The helmet itself isn't that expensive, unless you got a whole bunch of advanced modules on it.

Yes, but as the only source of Aluminium was Ore berries, and the Emeralds needed for the Data thing was Scarce, and we arent exactly Far into the game since everyone dies of Starving or Ghost creepers/Pigmen every 3-5 seconds...

• Official Post

What would be nice is if the Suit used the energy stored inside it already instead of eating the energy from my tools first... -_-

• What would be nice is if the Suit used the energy stored inside it already instead of eating the energy from my tools first... -_-

I think that is fixed in the later builds (470+), but I had to downgrade to 462 because of the texture rendering problem.

• Official Post

If that's not epic, I don't know what could be :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Finnally, i can dress as a Full on Iron man.
    Now all we need is a Laser Flamethrower on the Glove and different Visors.

• I have only the GT recipes active in config but the recipes don't exactly match those listed at machinemuse.net, most notably in all recipes that have IC2 advanced circuit it is replaced with UE advanced circuit.

Is that intended?

• Official Post

I have only the GT recipes active in config but the recipes don't exactly match those listed at machinemuse.net, most notably in all recipes that have IC2 advanced circuit it is replaced with UE advanced circuit.

Is that intended?

The API Broke, it isnt intended.

• if i have modular powersuits installed my log get spammed with this:

if i want it to stop i have to reload my texturepack, everytime i start up minecraft :/
    it is with any texturepack, including vanilla
    also all icons is screwed up untill i reload the textures.

• Official Post

Is the version with the Custom colouring up, or is it Dev?

• Official Post

It seems that powersuits is draining ALL items in inventory energy, including tools, which is not good.
    If its already fixed, ignore me. If its not, make it only drain items that has 1M or more EU.

Or drain its own internal Storage first :p

• Okay, I finally got off my tush and fixed the issues I was waiting on to release a recommended build, so here it is! I know most of you are using dev versions anyway, but the changes since last recommended (which was like a month ago now) include:

New features:
    - Cosmetic customization menu! Press L to open it. (no, still don't have different costumes bindable to keys yet)
    - Glowy bits
    - Sounds
    - Custom fonts

Bug/issue fixes:
    - Tools now drain energy from top to bottom in your inventory (starting with helmet)
    - AoE function of the axe now only targets log blocks
    - Recipes updated (some oredict changes)
    - Forge compatibility updated (fixes the gauntlet not showing in first person)
    - Omniwrench rotation fixed
    - Lux capacitor boundaries completely fixed
    - Uses a scissor test for scrollable windows, so no more checkmarks floating outside their frame
    - Change power tool mode while sneaking with number keys
    - Lots of nullpointers fixed

Known ongoing issues:
    - I broke optifine again :( sorry
    - Powertool modules don't work on all appropriate modded blocks or have some strange behaviour sometimes.

For convenience: http://machinemuse.net/download.php

• I know Powersuits are not enchantable due it being electric (and balance), but i wish i could so i would put Ars Magica Soulbound enchant, which makes you keep the item after deaths =D.

Well MachineMuse could add that as an insanely expensive upgrade that must be applied to each piece of armour separately. Maybe Could require, in total, 96 Ender pearls, 96 Glowstone dust, 96 Lapis(?), 10 Diamonds, 40 Emeralds, and something else that is excruciatingly expensive.

• when i try to edit the model it crashes (i think i have reported it on the bug tracker so i wont post the log here) when i open minecraft my config for modular powersuits get reset to deafult and the server and client configs resets to different id's...so its pretty much unplayable in the newest version of mmm powersuits :/

• Official Post

I see you used a Function Call to internals of GregTech, so instead of using the API Call, you copied the API Call, causing the Game to crash on startup, when adding a Crafting Recipe where the Character 'N' == null. I fixed the Crash by making a Dummy Function, which returns a Dummy Item, which is renamed to display the Error.

Just wanted to mention that.