[AddOn v1.23 & v1.15] Thermometer

• Please update the mod for 1.337b, there is a charging bug in both batboxes and with battery-right click that is likely due to an API mis-match.

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: ItemToolDigitalThermometer.giveEnergyTo(Lhm;IIZ)I
    at ic2.common.TileEntityElectricBlock.h_(TileEntityElectricBlock.java:127)
    at eh.e(World.java:1121)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:366)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:287)
    at ce.run(SourceFile:417)
    2011-12-11 19:23:32 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.AbstractMethodError: ItemToolDigitalThermometer.giveEnergyTo(Lhm;IIZ)I
    at ic2.common.TileEntityElectricBlock.h_(TileEntityElectricBlock.java:127)
    at eh.e(World.java:1121)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:366)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:287)
    at ce.run(SourceFile:417)

• I've trouble too with the 1.15 for 1.337b. For that i've made my own client v1.16 for 1.337b. Maybe someone could test it?

Download

Had to sign up just to post this. I have verified this addon, it works. I was able to make a digital thermometer, use it, and recharge in an MFSU. Thanks a bunch!

• I'm just a little skeptical - someone signs up just to post a fix and then someone else signs up just to "verify" that it works?

Proceed with caution. If it's legit, that's great... but I'll wait until it's vetted by a reliable source, thanks.

• I'm just a little skeptical - someone signs up just to post a fix and then someone else signs up just to "verify" that it works?

Proceed with caution. If it's legit, that's great... but I'll wait until it's vetted by a reliable source, thanks.

Can't say I blame you. If someone wants to peek inside and verify it, please do!

Couldn't resist the temtation as reactor fanatic :D

Works, crafts and charges without crashing.

scand with Avast and peek into it abit, seems fine. Despite the strange circumstances :) Thanks for the strange fixer :D

But, ICE semms to work in a misteriause ways it should melt over 300 heat ... 3 k heat ice melts continiausly until reactor is cold 20 heat only... and consumes about 8 or 10 ICE block when it's in this state, Thermometer dosn't seems to be at foult. But where to post a bug when you can only see it with a mod addon :D

• But, ICE semms to work in a misteriause ways it should melt over 300 heat ... 3 k heat ice melts continiausly until reactor is cold 20 heat only... and consumes about 8 or 10 ICE block when it's in this state, Thermometer dosn't seems to be at foult. But where to post a bug when you can only see it with a mod addon :D

Fairly sure that's not a bug. Ice melts above 300 heat and reduces heat by 300 when it does so. But that cooling only applies to hull heat, so if you have other components with heat it can take time for that heat to transfer to the hull where the ice will melt. And the ice melting factor in the heat is done in the same reactor tick that transfers heat, so while the reactor may put 320 heat to the hull, an ice will melt and reduce it to 20 before the reactor 'tick' ends, so you read 20 with the thermometer.
    Bottom line: as long as there's still ice in the reactor, you shouldn't see hull heat go above 300, even if ice is melting.

• Fairly sure that's not a bug. Ice melts above 300 heat and reduces heat by 300 when it does so. But that cooling only applies to hull heat, so if you have other components with heat it can take time for that heat to transfer to the hull where the ice will melt. And the ice melting factor in the heat is done in the same reactor tick that transfers heat, so while the reactor may put 320 heat to the hull, an ice will melt and reduce it to 20 before the reactor 'tick' ends, so you read 20 with the thermometer.
    Bottom line: as long as there's still ice in the reactor, you shouldn't see hull heat go above 300, even if ice is melting.

Thanks Dude, that explains evething :D

• Please update.....

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!